11 Super Fat Animals To Motivate You

11 Super Fat Animals To Motivate You

A little extra push to help you stick to those resolutions.

312
Unbelievable Facts

Are you feeling a little sluggish after the holidays? Maybe you've made a resolution to start eating healthier or exercising...but we all know how hard it is to stick to it. Luckily, I'm here to help. Here are a few pictures of some chubby animals to motivate you to hit the gym.

1. This voluptuous duckling.

He's regretting eating that entire pan of brownies.

2. This porky little hamster.

"

"I swear, guys! I can stop eating cookies whenever I want!"

4. This rotund prairie dog.

An actual picture of me when I hear someone opening a bag of chips from across the room.

5. This potbellied beagle.

"Ugh...I am NEVER eating Chipotle again."

6. Another pudgy hamster who's reevaluating his life choices.

He'll start his diet tomorrow, right after he gets a wider slide.

7. This spherical squirrel.

"I need to take these sunflower seeds back to my tree for um...evidence. Yeah."

8. This obese bear who's wondering how he let himself go this badly.

"I mean, Pooh Bear ate all that honey and stayed the same size...so I thought I could too."

9. This rather portly skunk.

"I would totally spray you, but frankly, I'm too fat to do the handstand thing."

10. This bulky bird.

Good thing he can fly. That branch could break any second now.

11. This saggy Sphynx cat.

Someone skipped ab day.

Now, go hit the gym!