Whenever Halloween comes around, you are bound to get excited no matter your age. Sure, your excitement may shift from trick-or-treating, to dressing up as anything you want, to crazy Halloween parties. However, finding your costume may be the most important. Every Halloween season seems to deliver the same process and here's how it usually goes.
1. You realize it's October 1, which mean it's time to start brainstorming ideas.
2. After a couple of days of brainstorming, you realize you're down to two or three awesome options and you have absolutely no idea which to pick.
3. You finally decide that you need some help deciding which costume is best, but should you share your ideas with your friends?
4. Somehow, some way you come to your decision and you're psyched.
5. Since you are, after all, a broke college student, you search and search DIYs for this brilliant costume idea, because who actually has $60+ to spend on a costume they'll only wear once?
6. Finally, you have a list of everything you need for your DIY costume and attempt to go thrifting and to the mall.
7. While at the store, you realize...
8. You end up going in a completely different direction with your costume seeing as how your original idea isn't panning out too well.
9. You think to yourself, "It's Halloween, right? Who cares how I look?" and begin to truly feel yourself because you think your costume is "on point."
10. You show up to the Halloween party and it turns out a little something like this...
11. OK, maybe not, but picking out a Halloween costume is a real struggle, so start sooner rather than later.