Exams are stressful. This is what you have to look forward to.
1. Exhaustion: Did I wake up to take my exam today?? Oh well... either way, I'm going back to bed.
2.Denial: I can't be COMPLETELY done with exams, right?
3. Realization: I am, indeed, completely done with exams!!!
4. Frantic packing: How do I fit all of the clothing I own into a duffle bag?
5. Leaving: You don't have time for goodbyes, you have to LEAVE.
6. Driving home: I'll never get there. This is where I will die.
7. Home: I've never been this excited to see my bed. (Okay, I totally have, but this still seems better.)
8. Netflix: You get to binge watch for the next month.
9. Netflix: My natural state.
10. Eating real food: God bless my mother.
11. Netflix: Shhh!