11 SpongeBob Scenes That Accurately Describe Your College Lifestyle

Because you're never too old!

108

SpongeBob is one of those childhood TV shows I can’t seem to let go. It’s that kind of slapstick humor no one ever really grows out of. I must say, even though SpongeBob is primarily geared towards a younger audience, I still find many incidences in my adult life when it is all too relevant. So, here we go!

1. You come home from a long night out and try to order pizza.

We've all had our fair share of struggles calling in our drunken food orders, especially when we might not be fit for the task at the moment.

2. You get up the courage to talk to that cutie you’ve been crushing on.

I am no stranger to awkward word vomit and, thankfully, SpongeBob makes light of the situation.

3. There's that moment before a test when you wonder how you even got this far in your academic career.

College level classes will do this to you, more often than not.

4. You apologize to your classmates for looking like death when you miraculously make it to your lecture hall after pulling an all-nighter.

Sunglasses on, hoodies up! I am honestly just here because it's mandatory attendance.

5. You realize you’ve been lying to yourself and calories actually do count after midnight.

But let's be real, that late night pizza definitely tastes better than being skinny feels.

6. You have that feeling when your friends are busy and you have nothing to do.

The gangs all here!

7. Your hangover is so debilitating that it takes at least a full day to recover.

Putting pants on and recognizing life just sounds like too much for me today.

8. You get very upset when your roommate eats your food.

I'm balling on a college budget. I barely have enough to feed myself!

9. You find any and every way to get out of taking hard classes.

Hard pass on anything that is above a 2000s level course, am I right?

10. You try to pay for college.

No truer example has ever been given.

11. That nice guy from your high school went away to a different college.

There's always one (at least).

I personally can’t get enough of the Bikini Bottom gang. It is comedic genius that brings people together, young and old. SpongeBob is something you and your friends will quote until the day you die!