11 Summer Songs Full of Good Vibes

11 Summer Songs Full of Good Vibes

Nothing makes a hot, summer day better like a good playlist.

96
11 Summer Songs Full of Good Vibes
Madeline Lay

What's better than music? Music in the summer! Fill your summer playlist with these 11 songs that promise lots of smiles and good vibes.

Loving - Surfaces

Photo by MarcTutorials from Pexels

Practically every song by Surfaces is full of good vibes and is sure to get you in the mood for warm weather. "Loving" is just one of my favorites.

Ocean Drive - Duke Dumont

Photo by Tobi from Pexels

It's a roll down the windows and blast the music kind of song.

Young & Alive - Bazzi

Photo by Jonathan Petersson from Pexels

Itching to get outside and see your friends? Yeah, me too. Quarantine is tough, but Bazzi's new song "Young & Alive" reminds me that this is going to pass and soon we will be outside with our friends again.

Summer Days (feat. Macklemore & Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy) - Martin Garrix

Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels

I think the name is pretty self-explanatory for this one. No, but seriously, summer cannot come sooner!

Another Day in Paradise - Quinn XCII

Photo by Oliver Sjöström from Pexels

Quinn XCII is another one of those artists you could just listen to all day, especially in the summer time.

Sour Patch Kids - Bryce Vine

Photo by Nubia Navarro (nubikini) from Pexels

Name a happier song. I'll wait…

Glitter - BENEE

Photo by Rahul Pandit from Pexels

This song definitely passed the vibe check. Now the only thing we are missing are long summer nights.

Hold On (feat. Cheat Codes) - Radio Edit- Moguai

Photo by Sebastian Voortman from Pexels

Feel like you know this song from somewhere but you can't put a finger on it? Yeah, it's a TikTok song, and we love it.

Summertime - PEABOD, Jacob Weaver

Photo by Tim Gouw from Pexels

Light-hearted and perfect to blast poolside or at the beach or anywhere for that matter.

superstars - Christian French

Photo by Rakicevic Nenad from Pexels

This song was published on YouTube nearly two years ago, and I am still confused why this has not been on the radio on repeat.

Heaven Falls / Fall on Me - Surfaces

Photo by Pixabay from Pexels

We started this playlist with Surfaces so it's only fair if we end with Surfaces too, right? Right.

Wishing you and your summer playlist lots of good vibes!