11 Signs You're "So Done" With The Day

11 Signs You're "So Done" With The Day

For the ones who just can't seem to find their motivation for the day.

211
11 Signs You're "So Done" With The Day

At this point in time, you may be wondering what it’ll take for you to get to the end of the day and still have your sanity in tact. Your mind is going at a million miles an hour about the things that you want to do instead of the things that you should be doing. You're not particularly proud of it, but you jump in at any sort of distraction, and have found every excuse in the book to put your work off. This one is for the people who find themselves thinking that are just “so done” with the day.

1. You begin to say “what?” without even realizing it.

The whole day has become a daze that you just zone in and out of, making conversations nothing short of repetitive. Eye rolls are also common at this point — from you and the people that you haven’t been listening to.

2. You’re already planning out and daydreaming your nap(s) for today...and the next day

You’re now that person that’s head continuously nods to the side

3. Food is also a dominating thought on your mind

Scrolling through the “Food Porn” feed is definitely not uncommon for you, and no matter how much your stomach growls you can’t stop and you won’t stop —you might as well have the appetite of Guy Fieri.

4. You rationalize your laziness

Any problem that comes up becomes a problem for tomorrow- including any tasks that would really only take a minute to do

5. You notice people making comments about your snappiness

“Well, I didn’t have an attitude, but now that you’ve brought it up...”

6. You find your eyes gazing at the clock

Looking at the clock is such a tease when minutes feel like hours

7. You become painfully aware of how you’re not in bed

Although, your book bags are starting to seem just as comfortable as the bags under your eyes are big

8. The fact that you’re still wearing pants is also painful

You can now feel every string and stitching of fabric in your clothes, and you just want them off

9. You forget things like it’s your job

Your job that you’re now neglecting

10. You start misplacing things

Like your motivation...

11. You’re reading this instead of doing your work

I gotcha there