11 Signs You're Truly Obsessed with Target

Are you truly Target obsessed?

124
Vimeo

Target is probably one of the greatest stores in existence as most of the people around college age are addicted to Target. Target is well known for their cute clothes, house decor, and stationery. It is very common to walk into the store with the goal being to buy only one or two things, then ending up with a cart full.

1. The Dollar Spot gets you every time.

The Target Dollar Spot is one of the best parts of Target. It's usually located right near the entrance to catch your eye on the sweet deals you can scoop up. The dollar section always manages to get you with the idea of the price ranging from $1-$5. Since it is truly eye-catching, it makes complete sense as to why you suddenly need the 4 boxes of candy, a mini chalkboard, and a pack of bubbles.

2. The Cartwheel App is the best app ever!

The Cartwheel app is both a blessing and a curse. The app shows you all of the deals that are currently going on which is good to save money and get things on discount. Yet, it also leads you to get things that you don't necessarily need but need due to the discount alone.

3. Most of your closet is made up of the cute clothes they sell.

Target has some of the best clothes out there and isn't bad on the wallet. You know you have a problem with Target when the majority of your clothes are Mossimo, Xhilaration, and Le Kate.

4. You're obsessed with their cute stationery items.

Target is known for their cute stationery. From cute planners to cool, matching office supplies like the Nate Berkus all gold collection. You go for one pack of pencils and end up distracted by the cute stamps and washi tape to decorate your planner with.

5. Their sales get you every time.

If you're truly obsessed with Target, then you wander around aimlessly looking at random sale things in each department. The sales are what really makes you decide that yes you do suddenly need that one decorative trash can in particular solely because of the sale.

6. The Red Card Discount

The Red Card from Target is great because you always get a 10% discount, so that gives you an excuse to spend more.

7. You go to Target multiple times a week.

You go to target multiple times throughout the average week for multiple reasons. One day you need something like a swimsuit and the other you could need something sweet, it's always different, but Target's your go-to store.

8. You love the cute brands that they carry.

One of your favorite parts about going to target is looking at the cute brands they have to impulse buy.

9. You always know where the nearest Target is.

If you're a true, loyal Target fan then you'll surely be able to know where the closest Target(s) to you are located at. Even when you're on vacation you are sure to hit up the closest Target.

10. A fun day with friends includes dragging them to Target with you.

You're out and about with friends and no shopping trip with friends is complete without stopping by Target. This means multiple misadventures wandering throughout the store as you and your friends convince each other not to impulse buy something.

11. You follow the Target markdown schedule religiously.

The legendary Target markdown schedule is what helps you schedule when to take your weekly shopping trip.