11 Signs You're The Opposite Of A Morning Person

You either are, or you're not

331
123rf

You tend to know whether or not you're a morning person. Unfortunately, the way our society works, you need to be one, or at least act like it. If you're a night person, that is easier said than done. Here are a few signs you just might not be a morning person after all.

1. Late Nights

Staying up late is no big deal for you. That's when you're most awake. In fact, if you're not careful, you could stay up all night and sleep all day.

2. Coffee is life

Coffee is your best friend. It may not be there for you on the bad days, or hang out with you on the good ones, but it will definitely make sure you're awake for them. When it comes down to it, coffee is really what keeps you going.

3. Snooze

You set your alarm fully intending to hit snooze in the morning. You know yourself. There's no way you'll be able to get up the first try.

4. Multiple alarms

That's right. You intentionally set multiple alarms. Not only do you realize you'll hit snooze in the morning, there's a possibility that you may turn off your alarm in your sleep. Thus, an extra is set, just in case.

5. Changing Alarm Sound

Maybe it's because you hit snooze every morning, or because sometimes you turn off your alarm in your sleep, but you have to change the alarm tone every so often. After awhile, it starts being incorporated into your sleep. You turn off your alarm more often. That's dangerous. Time change the sound so it actually wakes you up.

Again.

6. Hate/Envy

You simultaneously hate and envy morning people. They can get up early without any issues. In fact, they probably don't even need to drink coffee in the morning.

7. Planning your outfit

You either have to decide what you're wearing the night before, or you have to decide last minute. Sometimes this means just throwing on whatever might look good.

8. The Shower Delima

Should you shower at night and have a harder time falling asleep, or wait till morning? If you wait till morning, you won't have to worry about going to bed completely awake, but you'll have to worry about whether you'll have enough time. Shower at night, you'll definitely have enough time, but will you be able to fall asleep?

9. Are You Really Awake?

The real question here. You know there's a specific time that you won't truly be awake and alert before, regardless of when you went to bed. As a night person, mornings really aren't your thing. I personally am never really truly awake until 9 at the earliest. Even that's pushing it.

10. Falling Asleep Anywhere

Sometimes while standing. You're so tired first thing in the morning that everything becomes a bed, even walls.

11. Fake it Till You Make It

Be it a job or an 8 a.m. discussion based class, you have to find ways to be awake and alert early in the morning. Sometimes that means faking it so well, you even start to convince yourself. Sometimes.