11 Signs that He May Not Be "The One" Sis

We all have been here before.

88
howwe.biz

A romantic relationship is one of the many things that we all yearn naturally and eventually in our ever-changing lives. For some women, like myself, we often desire to spread love and are eager to find that special somebody to share the experience with. We become dazed and infatuated with a special guy, which makes us overlook the signs that he may not be "the one" we need to focus on for multiple reasons.

1. He doesn't want the same thing (a relationship) that you want.

The worst thing you can do to yourself and your potential partner is force yourselves to want the same things. This only makes him resent you and makes you feel worthless because you just don't understand what could possibly be wrong with you, even though there is truly nothing wrong with you. It's just not the right time in his mind and you don't want to be stuck with someone who never was in it to win it from the beginning.

2. You don't know any about each other.

Not knowing anything about your potential partner equates to being in a classroom and sleeping through the entire lesson. You miss the important parts and leave the session empty. You should want to know about your partner if you plan to build with him. It's about making sure you know exactly who you are dealing with before you decide to make it official. Who really wants to date the person we "think" we know? There's no fun in that.

3. Conversations are one sided.

One sided conversations are usually led by one person and you end up leaving the conversation only realizing that you talked about him the whole time and forgot to mention you. This is how we get lost in feeding the egos of our potential partners rather than building a bond that is worthwhile and equally engaged.4. He doesn't respond to your texts, calls, and other forms of messaging.

4. He doesn't respond to your texts or calls.

This simply means that he views you as an option. Face it. We live in the 21st century and everyone has their phone almost 24/7. Ignoring your calls is not okay and it is impossible to be "too busy" for anything or anyone you are equally interested in.

5. He makes up excuses.

Excuses are exactly what they are...an excuse. If he truly wants to be around you, get to know you, or go out on a date, he will make sure he does that.

6. He accuses you of "tripping" just for asking questions that most definitely need answers.

It's not tripping when you want clarification for something that is obviously not clear. Who wants to be involved with someone that doesn't show or at least say where things are headed? You only set yourself up for wasted time when you don't know.

7. He wants your relationship/situation-ship to remain "exclusive."

It's not fair to be a "secret" when you're involved with someone you care about. You can easily keep your relationship engagements and status private and still treat each other accordingly in public settings. No guy has the right to flex on you when you are romantically involved. It's all about respect for one another.

8. Sex is the only time you flirt with one another.

Sex is a big topic and often one of the new requirements to be involved with someone. However, it shouldn't be the only time that you are intimate with your potential partner. You should want to be intrigued wholeheartedly with a person even as you build a friendship.

9. He thinks of all women as "the same."

A person should have to pay the debt of past encounters, especially when we have all had or fair share of mishaps in the love triangle in some form. It's not fair to make people pay for something they have never done to you. Don't waste your time trying to prove that you are not the same when it's quite obvious that he knows that. This is often a mechanism to keep a guard up.

10. He un-appreciates your time and efforts, while he gives no time or effort.

Make sure all efforts are equal. It gets draining trying to be there for someone that simply pushes you away. Your time and efforts are precious especially when you have options to do much better.

11. He disrespects you verbally and/or physically.

We all know what terms and actions encompass disrespect, so don't allow yourself to be a victim of the two. Demand your respect regardless of your relationship status. This is a stepping stone to a mutual understanding of who each other are.

If you are currently dating or interested in a guy that makes you second guess any of these 11 tips, he may not be the one sis and that's okay. We all different breaking points and levels of toleration. Just don't waste your time and always remember to know your worth.