Everyone likes to bash on Queens because 'there's nothing to do there and the people are borderline suburbanites'. Which is true, the majority of Queens is much like the suburbs, except people are a lot crazier and are not afraid to show their Queens pride. So hopefully the following will resonate with those who are true Queensians.
1) We are the biggest borough.
109 square miles and proud!
2) We have some of the best eating in the whole world.
Best Greek food, Astoria, best Filipino food, Woodside/Jackson Heights, you name it, we got it.
3) You remember the 7 used to be red.
4) And you were excited when you heard that the W was coming back!
5)You are a proud Mets, even though you know they suck.
By the way, all the scenes from the first Spiderman were filmed in Sunnyside, Queens.
6) The Jazz trail is in Queens.
Literally Louis Armstrong's restroom is all made out of mirrors.
7) This border line was very important to you when people assumed you lived in Brooklyn, because they didn't know how the f*cking line worked!
8) The Queens library is an experience.
Seriously, I saw a brawl between two 6th graders which they took outside to the park, then back into the goddamn library.
9) The "Queens accent."
To reiterate, there are many New York accents, this is just the white one.
10) RIP 5 Pointz.
11) When people say "I've never visited Queens before."
Literally if you've flown into La Guardia or JFK airport, you've been to Queens. Also, you don't really care because--
You know Queens is the best