11 Signs That Country Music is Life, as told by Adam Levine and Blake Shelton

Thank you Adam and Blake for proving to us that your bromance resembles a great country ballad.

170

Country music, in my opinion, is one of the most hated genres in contemporary music. Those who listen to it, absolutely love it! And those who don't, completely loathe it. That is, until they realize that half of the musicians they enjoy are actually considered country artists. To those who love it, there is no need to deny it. There's nothing like it really. So, here are 11 signs that you are in love with country music, as told by the Adam Levine and Blake Shelton bromance.

1. You probably have several imaginary relationships with your favorite artists.

There's no denying that there is really nothing more attractive than an attractive man who can sing, especially with that signature country tone. You probably have too many imaginary relationships to count. *cough cough* LUKE BRYAN! It's just not fair how attractive they are!

2. You automatically start an argument when someone says they don't like country music.

It's pretty much engraved in you to react irrationally, even though you know it is not everybody's favorite.

3. Then, there are times where you want this argument to get physical because the other person has no idea what they're talking about.

This one is pretty self-explanatory. At least know the facts before you talk.

4. When you say you like country music and everybody thinks that you must be some farm girl.

You like country music; therefore, you must not speak the same English as everyone else around you. Just because I like country music doesn't mean I talk like I was born on a farm. Not there is anything wrong with that. Some days, that actually seems preferable and charming. Still, I can be from the city and still like country music. I mean, Keith Urban is Australian and he sings country music!

5. While you may not hate the likes of pop music, your love for Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Luke Bryan, etc. will always remain your priority.

It's okay to like other music. In fact, you may love other kinds of music, but nothing ever compares to your go-to country songs that you just can't skip on shuffle.

6. Driving in a car full of country haters for too long can be painful.

All you want to do is plug in your country playlist for a few minutes. But, they just have to play a bunch of popular songs that you don't know. So, in your discomfort, you have to sit and pretend you know what's going on only to shamelessly admit later that you have no idea who sings that song.

7. You hear one song by a new country artist and you can't help but love it.

It's just so unfair how immediately you get attracted to someone when they sing country music. You probably haven't even seen their face yet, but you are already in love.

8. You are irrationally offended when someone doesn't recognize that a certain artist is still part of the country family.

Yes, I know Taylor Swift has crossed over to pop music. But she was a groundbreaking country artists. Once you are part of the family, you won't be disowned. That's a guarantee.

9. Meeting another person who loves country music has you like...

10. Getting someone who hates country to love a country is song is the best feeling in the world.

Friend: "I don't really like country music, but I like this Blake Shelton song!"

You: *stares blankly in confusion* "Then you like country music..."

That is a victory right there. Let me do my victory cheer.

11. When you've had a rough day, you count on that country music playlist.

Even when times are tough, you know that your favorite country artists are reliable. At the very least, they give voice to your pain. That's what counts.

12. When that new Carrie Underwood album is so close you can almost smell it!

In fact, any new country music is just the greatest gift one could receive. That's why you wait anxiously, but patiently.

All in all, there are tons of music genres out in the world and they are all special. But let's not forget that country music is just unlike anything else.