11 Shows You Need To Watch on Netflix If You Haven't Already

Get binge watching

19

There are so many good TV shows out there but are they really binge worthy? Here are 11 shows you should binge watch on Netflix if you haven't already.

1. Stranger Things

Okay so literally EVERYONE is talking about Stranger Things. I'm not to keen on si-fi horror stuff but this show is simply incredible. Once I started I could not stop. Also the kids in this have way more talent than I ever will in my entire life.

2. The Office

The Office is one of my personal favorites. The characters in this show will make you laugh and cry all with a simple, "that's what she said."

3. Parks and Recreation

I love nothing more than a strong, quirky female lead. Waffle loving Leslie Knope is reason enough to watch this show. Highly recommend.

4. Orange is the New Black

I was skeptical about starting OITNB but it did not let me down. This show was so much more than I thought it would be, making me feel so many different emotions and touching upon subjects I didn't think would be brought up in a show like this.

5. Breaking Bad

You know a TV show is good when it's all your parents talk about for 3 months. This show literally took over my entire household as my mom and dad could not stop watching. It even got us to the point of thinking we saw Aaron Paul at brunch one time.

6. Gilmore Girls

This show exhibits the relationship of a single mother and her daughter which is actually relationship goals. It's so heartwarming to see such a strong bond between two pop tart loving, coffee drinking people

7. Friends

Alright, if you haven't re-watched or watched in general Friends on Netflix I have no clue where you've been. You have to watch the entire series at least once (maybe twice.)

8. Greys Anatomy

Haven't seen Meredith Grey suffer enough? Now you're able to re-watch the whole journey on Netflix whenever you want. Shonda Rhimes, please cut us a break.

9. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

This happy-go-lucky comedy is sure to cheer you up on a bad day. Kimmy Schmidt's electric personality and optimism will be sure to touch your heart.

10. 30 Rock

Once again Tina Fey kills it with yet another golden comedy based at NBC studios in NYC. And how about this all star cast including, Alec Baldwin, Jane Krakowski, Tracey Morgan, Tina Fey and Jack McBrayer.

11. Freaks and Geeks

Even though it was cancelled after only 12 episodes, Freaks and Geeks takes place in the 80s and talks about finding yourself and high school life during this time. Definitely worth watching.