11 Shows Every 90's Kid Knows

11 Shows Every 90's Kid Knows

From the late 90's to the early 2000's, TV was at it's prime.

17
11 Shows Every 90's Kid Knows
Fanpop

Although I have only been around since 1995, I still remember some of the TV shows that were once a huge hit. Yes, all you 90’s babies know what I am talking about. With all the new television shows we see today, we forget about the shows that we once used to binge over…on cable TV. While on my Snapchat story, I saw my friend watching, “Jimmy Neutron” and all the 90’s and early 2000’s nostalgia came back. I hope when reading this, you feel the bittersweet feeling that I felt while writing this.

Let’s travel back to the late 90’s and early 2000’s and my favorite TV shows:

1. The Amanda Show

Honestly, if you have never seen The Amanda Show, I am concerned. Amanda Bynes never failed to let me down. The dancing lobsters, and “Amanda Please” were just a few of my favorite elements of the show. Let’s not forget how Drake Bell portrayed a hillbilly for a “Hillbilly Moment”. This show was genius and if it ever came back on TV, I would watch it ALL the time.

2. Boy Meets World

I still watch this show. If you didn’t have a crush on Cory or Shaun, then you clearly didn’t have any taste in men. Mr. Feeny is obviously the teacher everybody wants even though he is a grumpy old man. Everything about the show is perfect.

3. Catdog

I don’t know about you, but having a cat and dog as one animal would be really cool (and creepy at the same time). Nonetheless, this show was extremely weird, but do worth the watch.

4. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I swear, Will Smith doesn’t age. He portrays a young man who moves with his “aunty and uncle” and from there has a lot of adventures and unfortunate situations. As soon as the theme song comes on, anywhere, people automatically start singing every word. If you don’t know the song, shame on you.

5. Hey Arnold!

A kid with a football shape head? Enough said.

6. The Magic School Bus

This is a school I definitely wanted to attend. Ms. Frizzle plans the best field trips, and I wanted so badly to be able to ride that magical bus just once; and still do.

7. The Power Rangers

Let’s be honest, there’s so many different takes on the Power Rangers, but it doesn’t matter which version you choose. Their all awesome and I still want to be the pink one. What color Power Ranger do you want to be?

8. Pokemon

Let’s be honest, this show was so cool when it was popular.It’s even making a comeback through Pokemon Go!

9. Rugrats

Chucky, Tommy, Angelica, etc. No matter which character you name people know what show you’re referring too.

10. Spongebob Squarepants

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? He does. Although the show really makes no sense (why is there a pineapple under the sea?) It is still a kid favorite.

11. The Wild Thornberrys

I loved this show. If you have never seen it, please make the life changing decision of finding it online and watching it. You’ll thank me later.

As you can see, I was a huge fan of television in the 90’s to 2000’s. I’m sure the majority of you can feel the nostalgia I feel when I think about these past shows. It makes me wonder why we have so many reality shows now…Like, let’s bring these shows back and the world will be a better place.