11 Restaurants You Must Try In Columbia, SC

Full belly, full heart!

11701
motorsupplycobistro.com

The only thing better than the locals in Columbia, South Carolina is the local food. Ranging in cuisines from all over the world, the capital city is sure to provide you with a dining experience that will not disappoint. You will leave with a satisfying fullness in your belly and your heart! Check out a few of the best restaurants that you must try in Columbia, South Carolina!

1. Oak Table

American Cuisine featuring locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, Oak Table serves lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Walk on in and have a seat in this restaurant make of recycled wood from a 19th century log cabin. Reserve a private room or have a seat in the open dining area with a view of the kitchen.

2. Motor Supply Co. Bistro

Fresh, local, and diverse. Here, the menu changes daily based off of what is fresh and seasonal. Offering a blend of contemporary American, French, Italian, and Asian cuisine, this is one place you'll want to grab lunch or dinner ASAP.

3. Publico Kitchen & Tap

Fusion cuisine, including over 54 taps and over 45 craft beers. Located in one of Columbia's most popular hang out spots, 5 Points, this is not your average taco restaurant.

4. Al's Upstairs Italian Restaurant

Voted Columbia's most romantic and best Italian restaurant! Enjoy your meal in a 100-year-old building with a view of Columbia's Skyline.

5. The Gourmet Shop

Check out The Gourmet Shop for a traditional yet unique cafe style meal. You've got to try their famous chicken salad croissant and their big mug of cappuccino; in no particular order. Check out the one-of-a-kind retail shop on your way out. It's like Cracker Barrel, only better!

6. Di Prato's

Providing the perfect balance between comfort food and a nutritious meal, Di Prato's is one of the most delicious lunch/brunch spots in Columbia! Although they'll feed you plenty, you'll be wanting more! Take some pimento cheese to-go!

8. Blue Marlin

Take a stroll down the cobble stone streets in the Vista and make sure you stop at this restaurant, which happens to be ranked one of the best seafood restaurants in SC! Grab lunch or dinner at Blue Martin to experience a blend of African, West Indian, and Caribbean flavors. You have to get the Shrimp & Grits!

9. Pawley's Front Porch

Pawley's made an appearance on "Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives!" This burger joint features specials each week. Don't miss out on an opportunity to eat from their food truck, which was voted Best Food Truck in Columbia in 2014! Come as you are, pull a seat up next to the bar, and devour!

10. Southern Belly BBQ

Experimenting with new sauces, rubs, and toppings every day, Southern Belly BBQ is sure to hit the spot and leave you wanting to try more unique creations. Make a pit stop here on your way to Williams Brice Stadium for some Carolina football and pick up some yum for all! Be prepared for your tailgate to be the talk of the town!

11. Good Life Cafe

"All RAW all the TIME!" - Good Life Cafe. All menu items consist of unprocessed plant foods that have not been heated over 115 degrees. "Executive chef, Sharon Wright, has been preparing natural, wholesome, nutritious and delicious meals, juices and smoothies for 24 years!" -Good Life Cafe. Yummy and nutritious? You had better hurry!

Eat up!