11 Reasons "The Office" Is Still The Best TV Show

"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way." Michael Scott

231
Dina Gachman

" The Office" is unlike any other show on television. The pretend documentary only got funnier over time, growing into a timeless comedy that made viewers sad to see it go. However, this series is still the best TV show. This nine-year series will always have a special place in my heart, and this is why.

1. It’s quotable at any stage of life.

Those little moments that remind you of a scene from "The Office" never stop, and they never cease to make you laugh. You can always find a relatable or funny quote from the show.

2. Its characterization is perfection.

Each character is individually unique and comedic in his or her own way. There’s at least one episode that focuses on each character at one point in time.

3. It has style.

The show has a unique realistic style, as it takes the form of a documentary filming ordinary workers in an office building. The characters really play up to the style and increases the comedic effects.

4. Michael.

That’s about it. Michael. He’s a boss that makes absolutely no sense realistically, yet is so endearing and relatable at many points throughout the show. Just his character and personality alone can always make you laugh. From his embarrassing statements that he doesn’t think through, to his overdramatic character, he will always be a lovable character.

5. It never gets old.

The show is always full of surprises and will always be enjoyable to watch. The characters are never bland.

6. It’s the perfect show to watch after a bad day.

When you just need a good laugh or amusing show, "The Office" is the perfect show to watch. It will inevitably make you feel better.

7. Dwight.

Dwight alone represents the maximum craziness a character could hold. His strange antics are new to each episode. Not to mention he’s Michael’s right-hand man.

8. It’s not forcibly funny.

There’s no audience in the background fake laughing at the scene in front of them or forced jokes. It’s all subtle or natural, and the characters themselves are the humor.

9. The Jim and Dwight rivalry.

Every viewer’s favorite thing is when an episode opens up with another one of Jim’s pranks on Dwight.

10. Jim and Pam are pretty much goals.

They simply are the perfect example of two best friends trying to have fun at work and in life.

11. The story line.

The story line isn’t on a road to nowhere. There are conflicts, happy moments, funny moments, sad moments, outrageous moments, and totally relatable moments. There’s an ending to it all, and it makes the whole show worth it.

If you want a quality show that includes a spectrum of elements, like a German beet farmer, a relationship dying to get out of the friend-zone, an oblivious boss, and a small paper company in Scranton, Pennsylvania, then "The Office" is for you. You'll soon see why it is still so worthy of being called the best show ever.