11 Reasons to Watch Supernatural

11 Reasons to Watch Supernatural

11 reasons why you should finally be watching the hit CW TV show if you haven't done so already.

183
11 Reasons to Watch Supernatural
Spoiler TV

The Supernatural fan base is ever growing since it first aired in 2005. This October, the 13th season will be dropping! Supernatural is spreading farther from Tumblr where it first got it's popularity and now is spread across all social media platforms. If you have not seen Supernatural yet, maybe you should dip your toe in the water, it's warm.

1. Basically this is our fandom's "nerd"

Sam Winchester is the sexiest, least socially awkward nerd I have ever encountered in my whole life. I mean, just look at him!

2. Demons, Angels,Witches, oh my!

If you ever wanted a little bit of everything, here it is in a neat little package with a bow, and a puppy of course.

3. 12 Seasons on Netflix

Did you need a new show to binge watch? Here you go! 12 Seasons and they're all about 45 minutes long each. That should last you at least a week, right?

4. God is sassy

I may not be a Christian but I wouldn't mind praying to this sass master.

5. "Destiel"

Okay, so what if it's fan-fiction and not real? We can have an imagination right? And it's cute!

6. Cas is a clueless puppy

He's learning the ways of man and along the way he stumbles and falls and feels clueless, it couldn't be any cuter.

7. "No Chick Flick Moments"

So it's perfectly acceptable to watch in front of the boyfriend, so have no fear, date night is on.

8. Celebrity Guest Appearances

Snooki played a crossroads demon but let's also not forget the time Paris Hilton came in, and they killed her.

9. Crowley

He's the King of Hell. But if I'm being honest, he can be my king any day.

10. They hunt the utmost of evil, but still get scared

Dean is terrified of flying and Sam is terrified of clowns, but somehow they manage to suck it up and still fight their fears.

11. "Saving people, hunting things, the family business"

The Supernatural fandom is a family and family don't end in blood.

The weekend is coming up and we're all aware you've got nothing to do. So get you some pie and plop down and binge some Supernatural. I'm Francesca Oberg, and I approve this message.