11 Reasons To Rock Out At A Concert

11 Reasons To Rock Out At A Concert

"Without music life would b flat"

489
11 Reasons To Rock Out At A Concert

One of the most exciting parts of summer for me is all the different concerts that are going on. Growing up in Cleveland it seems as if there is at least one concert every week. Every summer I look forward to that one concert that I bought myself tickets for months in advance. Here's 11 reasons why you need to rock out at a concert.

1. Opening Acts

Nearly every concert has an opening act or someone to get the audience pumped up for the main performer. Most of the time the opening act has similar music to that of the main artist, but sometimes not. What's great about the opening act? For one, you may fall in love with a new artist's style or two, with my luck, you get to see your favorite artist live without even realizing it. That's right. Now, I rarely know the name let alone the face of the artist to my jams, hence me not realizing that Mike Posner was right in front of my eyes. Then BAM it was displayed... "The artist currently playing is named....Mike Posner"

2. Autographs

Who knows! You might just be that lucky person that gets the sloppy signature that you will display and treasure for years!

3. Jamming out with your friends

There is no better feeling than singing your heart out with your best friends. Serenade each other and dance like nobody's watching.

4. Surprise Celebrity Guests

Back in the day, I was an OJD Patient. I had obsessive Jonas disorder. For my sweet sixteen I traveled to NYC for a single night performance for the Jonas Brothers. I stood in front of my seat filming as the curtain exposed the three stars. A few people walked past, and as I looked closer, it was none other than the Jonas Family. At this point I was beyond fangirling. I WAS WITHIN INCHES OF THE JONAS FAMILY!!!! So you never know who you may run into!

5. The Sea of Flashlights

There are few sights more uplifting than an entire crowd using their phone to light up a stadium or theater.

6. Meet and Greets

Who wouldn't want to take a selfie with their favorite artist? I know it is my dream to meet and have a conversation with an artist.

7. Adrenaline Rush

Let's get silly. Concerts have a way of bringing out confidence and craziness in nearly everyone. Can you think of another time where you would scream lyrics to a stranger? Or jump up and down like a child?

8. Capturing the artist

I love re-watching the videos and the only thing audible is the screaming fans and the pounding base.

9. Mosh pits

It's a giant party. No need to say more.

10. Overpriced merchandise

While the price may not be desirable, owning merchandise for your favorite artist(s) is always awesome. *Bonus is when you run into someone else wearing the band or artists merchandise and you fangirl internally*

11. Meeting other fans

It's a gathering for the entire fan base in your area. What a better way to make a new friend. Concerts are like a big party that recognizes something awesome.