11 Reasons to hate and love the rain

11 Reasons to hate and love the rain

You a fam of rain or you a hater of the rain?

4756
11 Reasons to  hate and love the rain

When ever it rains, I always hate it but I also kind of like it at the same time. Can anyone relate to what I mean? I mean, come on I think we all can relate that we have a love hate relationship with mother nature's gift of rain. Whenever, I see the weather channel either on my phone, television, or laptop I have many things that run through my mind like: "Oh it is going to rain.. ugh here's to getting soak and smell like rain" or "yay.. I can dress like a scrub with a sweatshirt and sweatpants and be lazy for the day". I think college students can relate to that. Let us not forget the days where we wish we could skip class and sleep in for the day because were too lazy or tired to walk in the rain and drive to class. When it starts to rain I always dread it for these 11 reasons:

( I am sure you all can relate)

1. When I finally straighten my hair than all of a sudden it rains and my hair becomes wavy as the rain as well as humidity ruins it.

2. My outfit get's ruined by the rain.

3. My shoes and socks become wet.

4. Rain causes traffic

5. You have to find something to use as an umbrella if you don't have one.

6. When people run to thier class and they step in a puddle and it splashes you.

7. You smell like wet dog.

8. People hydroplane

9.Makes you extremely tired and not want to do anything !

10. You got to deal with a wet umbrella.

11. You hate when your windsheilds don't work because you have to run quickly to fix them in the rain which makes you miserable.

On the otherhand I love rain for these 11 reasons :

1. I can be lazy and have a scrub day where all I wear is sweatpants and a hoodie and call it a day.

2. The rain makes you more relaxed and makes you want to take a nap, helping you reboot yourself from a hard work's day.

3. A good day to snuggle up in bed and watch movies all day.

4. Good day to watch a movie marathon.

5.A good day to bake.

6. If you're at work or college, you will get more work done.

7. If you are not at work or college, then it is a good excuse to stay in bed all day.

8. You won't have to water your garden or car.

9. No one expects you to have perfect hair on a rainy day.

10. Ordering in food is more satisfying on a rainy day.

11. A good day to cuddle with someone you love.

As a result, you can see that a rainy day has its negatives and positives. Therefore, I may hate the rain but I also love the rain for those 11 reasons. Therefore, I am sure you can relate to these as well.