11 Reasons You Should Date The Girl Who's Really Good With Kids

It's a promise that your mom will love her.

14079
Sarah Lane

1. She knows how to make people laugh.

Sometimes, the best way to cheer up an upset kiddo is a good joke. Odds are any girl who is good with kids has a surplus of jokes ready to use whenever you're feeling down.

2. She has all the best snacks.

Scooby Snacking Gif

Get ready to snack on lots of various fruit snacks and drink a lot of Kool-Aid Jammers. Although you'll eat like you're eight again, just know you'll never go hungry.

3. She has endless patience.

If she can handle elementary schoolers constantly doing things to get on her nerves, she'll be able to put up with your crap too. Just don't take that ability for granted.

4. If things ever get so serious that you'd consider having children of your own with her, you know she'd make a damn good mother.

You want the mother of your future child to be good with kids, and she sure is. She's bound to make a good mom.

5. She understands the importance of nap time.

Preschoolers get cranky if they don't take advantage of nap time and so do twenty-year-olds. She knows you'll both need to set aside some time for some extra z's.

6. Your mom will love her.

She spends a good majority of her time interacting with parents so she's got the whole mom-talk down pat. Don't worry, mom will consider her a keeper.

7. She's down to watch your crappy TV shows with you because she's used to watching kid's shows all the time.

At least when she's with you she gets a break from the catchy songs and bright colors of kid's television, regardless of how much she hates your favorite show.

8. She'll have a lot of funny stories from her experiences working with children.

Kids really do say the strangest things. Be prepared for lots of stories from her experiences with kiddos.

9. She's used to dealing with some conflict.

Annie and Susie got into a huge fight over a box of crayons and guess who had to break that up? Yep, your girl. She's a pro at resolving conflict with third graders so you best believe she'll be able to work through your fights a lot better than the next girl.

10. She knows how to make everybody feel important.

What separates someone who's okay with kids from someone who is great with kids? Their ability to make everyone feel important. She's used to going out of her way to make connections with shy kiddos and she has a heart of gold. Who wouldn't want to date a girl like that?

11. She's tough - because dealing with kids all day isn't easy.

You've gotta have thick skin to be able to handle six-year-olds all day. Sometimes they'll tell you they hate you and kids can be mean. She's gonna have some thick skin and she'll be able to put up with a lot more crap because she's just used to it.