11 Reasons Why You Should Go Buy A Kazoo Right Now

A short list giving the best reasons to join the sensation that's sweeping the nation.

754
FunwithKazoos

The Kazoo, a relic of everyone's childhood. These tiny plastic devices somehow take something as mundane as a hum and turn it into the most wondrous of noises. Until recently, the last time I had seen a Kazoo was in a home video of my older brother playing his as an accompaniment to Disney's "The Jungle Book." So imagine my surprise when a few months ago the magical kazoo was making a comeback. Naturally, one of my friends went out and bought a whole pack of kazoos for me and some of our other friends. Let me tell you that it has changed my life, what I once considered a simple child's toy is now the single most important object in existence. Okay so if you're still reading this then that means you have yet to leave your seat and buy a kazoo, and that's totally okay, I get that it'll take more convincing. So sit back relax as my friend Jennifer and I give you some reasons you need to buy a kazoo right now!

1. Why Not?

Seriously? Can you think of a reason? No? Well there you go! Go get one now! It'll be great, trust me!

2. It's a simple and surefire way to annoy your friends.

We all have those days when our friends just won't shut up, so an elegant solution is to whip out your kazoo and just start playing every time they open their mouth. Works every time.

3. Did somebody say stress relief?

Life keeping you down? Well why not chill to the soothing sound of your favorite songs played by your very own Kazoo. Nothing is quite better than a relaxing afternoon nap, especially when you play your own cover of "Rock-a-by Baby" for your lullaby. No, seriously ask my roommate, he'll confirm this.

4. You can create your own toddler style barber shop quartet.

For that little piece of you that was born in the wrong decade, here is a way to fulfill the need to be in an old school quartet. Grab a few friends who also can't sing a lick, and make some beautiful harmonies. It'll be fantastic!

5. No musical training? No Problem!

Ever want to learn an instrument but never got around to it? Well, now you can join the ranks of elite musicians all around the globe! All you need is your trusty Kazoo.

6. When you roast your friend, you can play them a little sad song.

Okay, so this one is specific but trust us, this will happen to you and you'll want to be prepared. Have you ever wished that there was a little funeral song for your friend that just got seriously burned? You know? Like a little funeral march. Regardless, now you can make your own, once again all you'll need is a good kazoo at your side. Seeing a pattern here yet?

7. Don't you want to be cool?

We'll if you've learned anything today its that all the cool kids already have kazoo's. I know your mom always told you to not give in to peer pressure; however, if you just go out and buy one just really quick, I promise I won't tell if you won't.

8. Gentlemen, ladies love the kazoo.

Remember that kid in kindergarten that got all the girls to crush on him? It's because he had kazoos. You didn't know it then, but he did. Trust us, that kid is now in our kazoo cover band.

9. Kazoos are just really fun to play.

All jokes aside, it is a blast to play a kazoo with your friends. There really is something special about kicking back with some friends and blasting your kazoos to your favorite songs. Look if you really don't believe me as to how much fun kazoo's can be, just check out the next entry.

10. You can recreate the masterpiece that is Kazoo Kid.

Remember how I said earlier about how Kazoos are making a come back? We'll here is the reason. Seemingly out of nowhere this random late 80's VHS looking, bowl cut wearing, kazoo playing kid shows up absolutely everywhere on the internet. In fact, chances are you've already seen this kid somewhere, and if by some chance you haven't please take the time to watch something about him. Just Google Kazoo Kid. You'll be glad you did.

11. Seriously, why not?

Alright, you are out of excuses! That's a whole list of the best reasons to go out and buy a Kazoo right now! So what are you still doing here!? You've got a life changing purchase to make! Grab your friends! Grab your Kazoo's! Join the Kazoo Revolution!

#Kazootilyoudie