A little teen angst goes a long way on Spotify playlists. With these 11 songs playing on a constant loop, it feels like you were sucked into the depths of Hot Topic, Warped Tour, or any middle school dance.
1. Dear Maria (Count Me In) by All Time Low
Baltimore rockers All Time Low maybe getting ready to release their seventh studio album, but this song will forever be their most loved and well-known.
2. My Friends Over You by New Found Glory
If this song comes on in the car and you can't sing along, you might as well get out of my car.
3. What's My Age Again by blink-182
My burning question is, why doesn't no one like you when you're 23? Mark Hoppus, enlighten us. Tom DeLonge, come back. Travis Barker, keep doing you.
4. Downfall Of Us All by A Day To Remember
If you genuinely hate your town, play some A Day to Remember, because chances are they hate their town even more. I'm serious. Listen to "All Signs Point to Lauderdale." They're angry dudes.
5. Sugar, We're Goin Down by Fall Out Boy
Honestly, I still don't know what the lyrics are to the song. It sounds like when adults would speak in a Charlie Brown movie, but I still try to sing along. It's just a thing you have to do.
6. The Anthem by Good Charlotte
7. Mr. Brightside by The Killers
"I love The Killers!"
"You know, the guys who sing Mr.Brightside?"
"Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine"
8. I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco
9. Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
Anytime I make a playlist for summer parties or get-togethers, this is the first song that is on that playlist. There's also an Ocean Ave the town over from mine and a Cherry Street in my town. Talk about living nostalgia.