11 Of The Best Places To Visit In Columbus, Ohio

4. Buckeye Donuts

210

Being from out of state, I have enjoyed calling Columbus a second home. After spending nearly 2 years living here, I feel like I know a thing or two about most of Columbus. Here's my list of things everyone should experience when they come to Columbus whether it be your first time or your 55th time.

1. COSI

A great science museum that is perfect for all ages. I really enjoy this place, even being 20 years old.

2. Short North

A great place to get good food and shop local art galleries and other stores. Make sure to check out Jeni's if you're in the mood for something sweet.

3. Ohio Stadium

A historic stadium, it is definitely a sight to behold if you are near Ohio State's campus.

4. Buckeye Donuts

Personally one of my favorite places in Columbus, a local 24-hour donut shop. I highly recommend the blueberry cake donut.

5. Goodale Park

It has a great view of the Columbus skyline. Need I say more?

6. Columbus Zoo and Aquarium

If you love animals, then you will love the zoo and aquarium. It is even nice in the winter when they put up Christmas lights to celebrate the holidays.

7. North Market

A great place to get local food and groceries of all kinds.

8. Nationwide Arena and District

Home to the Columbus Blue Jackets, it is a very nice stadium.

9. Franklin Park Conservatory

A beautiful botanical garden that would be perfect to go sightsee on a pretty day.

10. Easton

Another great, but HUGE shopping area. There is pretty much every store you can imagine in one convenient area.

11. German Village

Another cute little district with great lunch and brunch places as well as shopping. Make sure to check out the Book Loft while you're there.

I know this list seems like a lot, but I highly recommend all of these spots. Columbus is a very vibrant city, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.