11 Pictures That Accurately Represent Finals

"Good luck to everyone with exams, especially those who are reading this now instead of studying." -Anonymous

4

The week we have all been dreading is now upon us: finals week. With Christmas and winter break around the corner, this week almost feels impossible to overcome. You have already had three exams the week before and now, you have four final exams, two papers due, and a presentation to worry about. So right about now you're about to give up (or at least that's how I'm feeling right now). Well, I'm here to tell you, you're almost done, so hang in there! These eleven pictures made me laugh today and definitely gave me the little burst of motivation I needed to get through the week.

1. How You Feel When You See Your First Exam Question...

2. When Someone Asks You About How You're Doing...

10. When You Have Just Given Up On Everything...

11. And Finally...The Moment When You Finish Exams and Are Officially on Break...

You're almost done!! Only a few more exams, papers, and presentations stand between you and winter break. You can do it!