11 Easy Life Hacks Every Girl Needs For Sorority Recruitment

Make sure you grab these things before you take on recruitment!

55
Personal Photo

It's that time of year again! Sorority recruitment is right around the corner and this article will tell you everything you need to help you survive the week ahead. (Check out this article to read more advice about recruitment!)

Be sure to pack these items in your bag during recruitment!

1. Portable fan 

It gets hot!

2. Coffee filters 

This way you can blot your sweat without messing up your makeup! #lifehack

3. Comfortable shoes or flip flops to change into when walking between houses

4. Pack that deodorant and body spray!

It is hot and you will sweat! You will feel more confident if you feel fresh and know you smell good.

5. Mints 

You're going to be up close and personal with so many women and you will feel so much better if you know you have ~fresh~ breath.

6. Snacks 

These are insanely long and hot days with very few breaks. You will definitely want to pack a few filling snacks to eat throughout the day. You never know when your breaks are and you want to be prepared for any situation.

7. WATER

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate ladies!

8. Outfits that are cool and comfortable!

Also outfits that you feel most like yourself in.

9. Hair brush

Especially if you are going through recruitment in the south, a hair brush to smooth everything out is a must!

10. Smile 

You're never fully dressed without a smile!

- Annie

11. A positive attitude!

It is so important to go through recruitment with an open mind and a positive attitude.