11 Movies Sure To Make You Cry

11 Movies Sure To Make You Cry

Two boxes of tissue, please!

105
11 Movies Sure To Make You Cry
Unzippedtv

Let’s be honest for a second here: Sometimes, you just need a good cry. There doesn’t need to be a reason for you to close your blinds, eat three pints of Ben & Jerry’s, and cry until your eyes are so swollen, you can barely see.

But sometimes, it’s hard to release all those pent-up, unexplainable, unhappy emotions. So here’s a list of movies sure to trigger your tears—get those tissues ready!

1) “One Day”

“Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today.” – Emma

2) “My Sister’s Keeper”

“When I was a kid, my mother told me that I was a little piece of blue sky that came into this world cause she and dad loved me so much. It was only later that I realized that it wasn't exactly true. Most babies are coincidences. I on the other hand, am not a coincidence. I was engineered, born for a particular reason. A scientist hooked up my mother’s eggs and my father’s sperm to make a specific combination of genes. He did it to save my sister's life.” – Anna

3) “The Notebook”

“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” – Noah

4) “A Walk To Remember”

“She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.” – Landon

5) “Hachi: A Dog’s Tale”

“Hachi, my friend, Parker is never coming home. But if Hachiko wants to wait, then Hachiko should wait. You want to wait for him, don't you? Have a long life, Hachi.” – Ken

6) “Titanic”

“You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be alright... That's all that I want." – Jack

7) “The Fault In Our Stars”

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – Hazel

8) "P.S. I Love You"

“You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you.” – Gerry

9) "Perks of Being A Wallflower"

“But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite.” – Charlie

10) "Like Crazy"

“I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it, but I didn't, not really. Only the smudgeness of it; the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it.” – Anna

11) “Stuck in Love”

“I remember that it hurt. Looking at her hurt.” – Rusty

After the waterworks are done, don't worry, your tears won't be wasted: Crying's good for the soul!