The 11 Most Inspirational Quotes Of Parks And Recreation

Nothing shouts "inspiration" like your favorite government employees in your favorite government department.

12157
Calvin College

Throughout my senior year in high school, the hit TV show "Parks and Recreation" would keep me going. During the weekend, you would probably find me giggling at Ron Swanson's mega manly quips or Andy Dwyer's moments of oddity. Leslie Knope became an idol for me, April Ludgate made me wish for her sarcasm, and Donna Meagle taught me the importance of confidence. I could continue to go on about Jerry Gergich (whom I relate to on a spiritual level), Tom Haverford, Chris Traeger, or Ann Perkins, but I'd prefer to get on with the rest of this article in a timely manner. Without further ado, I give you the 11 most inspirational quotes of "Parks and Recreation."

1. Don't change for anybody

2. Positivity is key

3. Always spread a little love and kindness

Just look at Jerry's little smile.

4. Take pride in your work

5. Never be afraid to be yourself

6. Swim against the tide

7. Make room for some fun in your life

8. Always provide a shoulder to lean on (or a couch to sleep on)

9. There's nothing wrong with a little indulgence

10. On a serious note...

10. You are your biggest motivator

11. And the most important one of all: