It's that time of year again. Classes seem to be getting longer, and my mind is anywhere but school. I am counting the days until I am at the beach with my friends on spring break. Having spent the last two breaks in Panama City, I've realized funny things always seem to happen.
1. You'll have a great time people watching on the beach.
Aren't you cold? Are you wearing sunscreen?
2. You'll meet someone from really far away.
You drove two days to get here? Why?
3. You'll take a picture like this.
Hot dogs or legs?
4. You will find yourself at one of those trashy beach stores.
I actually regret not buying that black shark hat.
5. You'll probably be cold.
Highs in the 60s. Windy + Cloudy = Cold.
6. You'll spend a day at Pier Park.
All you need to know is that they have an "As Seen on TV" store.
7. You'll go to Margaritaville & get amazing balloon hats.
This year I want a crown. Thank you, Stilt Ladies.
8. Every guy will be dressed like this.
Nice view. Chubbies, polo or fishing shirts and possibly Sperry's.
9. Airbush T-Shirts
Definitely didn't buy three. Or four. It's fine.
10. You'll spend too much money.
As long as I don't look at my bank account, it doesn't count.
11. You'll have an amazing time with your best friends.
Cold but #blessed.