11 Guided Meditations For Positive Energy

Life has been abnormal lately, to say the least. Between protests, trying to socially distance to ease the effects of the pandemic, and general unrest, we must allow ourselves to stop and take a break. Meditation is a great way to clear your mind, whether you are using it as a way to start off your day in a positive way or unwind after a stressful day. I try to meditate every day and it has helped me become more connected to the environment.

1. 15-minute meditation for self-love

Close your eyes and release all the negative thoughts that you have been holding on to. It's time from some self-love. Try this meditation on a day that you feel that you have been neglecting yourself and having negative thoughts.

2. 15-minute guided meditation to release suppressed emotions/mindful movement

This meditation is perfect for when you feel like you have been masking your emotions. Take 15 minutes out of your busy day to relax and let go of any negative or difficult emotions you have been experiencing.

3. 10-minute chakra balance guided meditation for positive energy

Take 10 minutes out of your day to balance yourself and give the universe positive energy.

4. Letting go meditation — freedom from all limitations!

This meditation is for those days when you need to let go of the restraints of daily life and just...be.

5. Develop a positive perspective: 25-minute guided meditation/mindful movement

Listen to this guided meditation when you need help finding a positive perspective. This meditation makes you think of yourself as an observer and allows you to separate your daily stress from yourself for a while.

6. Guided meditation — positive affirmations

This meditation a calming experience that assures you that positive things are happening. This is great for a day that you’re maybe not feeling yourself.

7. Awaken your solar plexus chakra meditation (ASMR hypnosis)

Open your Solar Plexus chakra to become more youthful, confident, and joy-filled. Opening your solar plexus chakra helps alleviate stress and connect us to our true power. I would suggest meditating to the full collection to awaken each of your chakras. The playlist is called “chakra alignment series.”

8. Guided meditation for deep positivity — law of attraction — self-hypnosis

After this meditation you will feel positive and euphoric!

9. 15-minute meditation for positive energy (energy clearing)

Cleanse your day of negativity with this simple, easy meditation practice.

10. Positive thinking meditation: endorphin meditation with positive affirmations

You can never have too many positive affirmations.

11. 10-minute chakra meditation 

This meditation is to open, cleanse and recharge your chakras daily.