12 Different Hairstyles Of A 20 Year Old Male

You'll never look the same when you're not satisfied with your hair

2993
Seduce with Style

I'm one of those people that cannot keep a single appearance for a long time; I don't know how people like to look the same. The part of me that I have altered so often in my life is my hairstyle. I've gone through so many in my years that it's not even funny anymore. I sport a certain look and then I eventually get tired of it, thus leading me to grow my hair or cut it.

Have you gone through so many different hairstyles in your life? Well, here some of the styles that I have had on my head - I hope you can somehow relate!

1. Shaved head

Note to self: NEVER try to give yourself a haircut.

2. The wiffle

This is the style my mother always wanted me to have when I was a kid. She used to feel my head every time I got a haircut and she would say "I wish I had a watermelon."

What the heck does that even mean?

3. The awkward stage

You know that stage of hair growth where you should either cut it or let it keep growing so that it doesn't look awkward? Yeah, I sported "the awkward stage" when I was so indecisive with how I wanted to style my hair.

4. The mohawk

I remember I joined what I thought was the mohawk trend back in 2008. Yeah, I thought I was cool.

5. The side part

In an attempt to look stylish without the use of hair gel, the side part was a thing for me.

6. The middle part

In my several attempts to grow my hair long, the middle part has become my style. I then realize why growing out my hair is a bad idea for me.

7. The semi-Justin Bieber haircut

When I was younger, my mother has always preferred my hair short (actually, she still does) while I have always wanted it long. This is the best agreement we could ever come to.

8. The Justin Bieber haircut

Even though I've never really favored the popular singer, I did like his hairdo.

But my friends didn't.

9. Spiked in the front

As I got older and more tired of having longer hair, I opted for a nicer look.

10. Spiked all around

I don't know how, but the appearance of Obi-Wan Kenobi in "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" influenced me to entirely spike my head.

11. The slicked back undercut

In the year of 2016, I have wanted to grow my hair again while also joining what seems to be the male hairstyle trend. Viola.

12. The man bun

Okay, maybe it's not exactly a "bun," but recently, my hair grew long enough to tie it with a hair elastic. This is the style I am currently wearing and I love it.

As you can see, I am never satisfied. You could probably tell how different I looked in each of my pictures. As my hair gets longer, my next hairstyles may include the man bun and some sort of long hair.

Thank you for viewing all of my weird looks.