Don't you look for comforting words to help you think a problem out or just bring sense to life again? Here are a couple of quotes taken from few of Criminal Mind episodes that you could bookmark and look back when days are tough.

1. “I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.” - James Baldwin

2. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” - Helen Keller

3. "Originality is nothing but judicious imitation.” - Voltaire

4. "To educate a person in mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”- Theodore Roosevelt.

5. "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.” - Mahatma Gandhi

6. "Courage is grace under pressure.” - Ernest Hemingway

7. "Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. We are what we chose to be.” -Graham Brown

8. “It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.” Buddha

9. "Your memory is a monster; it summons with the will of its own. You think you have a memory, but it has you.” -John Irving

10. "No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness is always there first.” - Terry Pratchett

11. “Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.” - John F. Kennedy