11 Things Every College Student Would Use Their Powerball Winnings For

No more loans!

2

No doubt we’ve all discussed what we’d do with our winnings if we beat the 1 in 29.2 million odds and won the Powerball. They say money can’t buy you happiness, but I’m sure everyone can think of more than a few problems it would solve. As a struggling college student, you feel like you have your entire life ahead of you to accomplish all of the dreams and goals you have set for yourself. However, at the same time, you have recently entered the reality of adult life and are realizing how expensive the world really is. What dreams would a college student bring to life with a lottery winning?

1. Paying Student Debt

The average debt for graduating seniors with student loans currently rounds close to $30,000. Wouldn't that be an amazing weight to get off your shoulders!

2. Travel the World

One semester abroad wasn't enough. You have so many places you want to see. If money really wasn't a problem, you'd see it all.

3. Spoil Your Parents

They're the reason you've gotten this far in your life. You dream of one day paying them back by giving them everything they've ever wanted, money being no issue.

4. Paying Your Younger Siblings' College Tuition

Sure, they'd probably rather have a new car right now, but they'll definitely be thanking you later.

5. Buy a House

Everybody wants to get to that point in their life someday. You're done with your parent's house, done with dorms, done with sharing an apartment. This is all yours!

6. Invest in the Career You Really Want

Many students start college majoring in something that will lead to to a comfortable lifestyle in the future. If you have all the money you would every need, that priority essentially flies out the window. Be an inventor, be a writer, be an activist, be whatever makes you happy.

7. Donate to Something You're Passionate About

In college, you develop new interests through the various studies you concentrate in and the organizations you join along the way. Chances are, you wish you could contribute more to your new passions than a couple of volunteer hours.

8. Invest in Your Friends

You know the pain that is paying tuition and until recently, you've been sticking it out with your friends. You've seen them pull their own share of all-nighters and they've held you together through your own breakdowns during finals. Why wouldn't you want to help them finish college with as little stress as possible?

9. Go to Every Music Festival/Concert You've Ever Wanted to Attend

No more waiting for your favorite artist to come to a venue near you. You now have the opportunity to attend a concert anywhere in the world without as much as a second thought.

10. Keep Going to College

You love college, and chances are you'd never leave if you had a choice. Sure, you're there to make a decent living in the future, but you're also there for the friends, fun, and those occasional classes that make you wish you could go on researching and discussing forever. Get a bachelor's in another two majors, get a masters, get a doctorates!

11. Save, Save, Save

You're barely in your twenties, you have your whole life ahead of you. Who knows what life will throw you next.