11 Cheap Date Ideas For The Fall

11 Cheap Date Ideas For The Fall

Pumpkin patches, Haunted Houses, Fall photoshoots and more!

373
11 Cheap Date Ideas For The Fall
Sierra Gardner

Fall is here finally, but this season there's more than leaves just falling. Love is lingering in the air and the best way to win someone's heart over is taking them on a fun fall date. So much to do, in just one month here’s a few ideas to fill your October with that won’t break your budget.

1. Pumpkin patch/ Pumpkin carving

Pumpkins are the face of fall and luckily, they’re just about everywhere. The perfect inexpensive date this fall is to go and pick out your perfect pumpkin with the perfect person or pick each other’s.

2. Apple picking

Luckily most apple orchards have pumpkins as well, pick up your favorite fall fruits and make a day out of it.

3. Hayrides

From haunted to family fun, hayrides in the fall are a fun and quick getaway.

4. Haunted house

The scarier the better. Haunted houses are the perfect time to grab someone close and be scared together, or just laugh at the ridiculous actors.

5. Scary movie night in

Apple cider, "The Goonies" and chill? Grab some festive snacks and cuddle up to some good old Halloween themed movies.

6. Fall cooking

From caramelizing your apples to baking a good old fashioned pie, check out Pinterest for some amazing recopies and spend some quality time in the kitchen, then spend some time enjoying your masterpiece of course.

7. Goodwill/ costume hunting

Nothing’s better than a homemade costume, why not turn your costume shopping into a date? Find out what looks good on your partner, or what’s just flat out goofy on them.

8. "Boo" someone

Create a basket of Halloween goodies and ding dong ditch one of your friends with the surprise for them, leave them a sheet with a ghost on it that tells them they got booed and tell them to continue the tradition on.

9. Target dollar section

You can’t go wrong with visiting the Target dollar section if you’re a Halloween fan. The fun never stops between plastic pumpkins to Halloween candies and really anything spooky you can think of for just a dollar.

10. Rake leaves

Doing labor work on a date sounds boring? Nah raking leaves can easily be turned into a ton of fun. Create piles, jump in, throw leaves at each other and take pictures. Easy fun.

11. Fall photoshoot

This one’s easy and costs nothing. Take your girl or man to a place with lots of colorful leaves and snap some pics or surround yourself with bright orange pumpkins and make your partner take pictures for you. There are so many opportunities for nature to be your backdrop.