11 Amazingly Weird BuzzFeed Quizzes

11 Amazingly Weird BuzzFeed Quizzes

Do I need to know what type of vegetable I am? No. Am I going to find out? Yes.
6361

I spend a lot of time online. It's part of my job to be online, on social media. I spend a good deal of my free time online as well. If someone were to tell me the number of hours I spend a day looking at a screen, I'm sure I would be appalled. But I don't think I would be surprised by it.

What surprises me most about my online activity? BuzzFeed quizzes. That one little web page has the potential to hold my attention for hours. I'm not even exaggerating. I don't need to know "Which Magic School Bus character I am based on my Zodiac sign," but you better believe I'm gonna take that quiz. I'm a Capricorn so I'm Keesha, if you wanted to know.

Here's a few of my favorite, more ridiculous BuzzFeed quizzes. I hope they don't ruin your life as much as they have mine.

What Type of Sandwich Are You?

Am I a grilled cheese? Club sandwich? Classic ham and cheese? I'm about to find out.

How Bro Are You?

Am I the broest bro to ever bro? Probably not, but this quiz is going to tell you the truth about your bro-ness.

Which Possible Illuminati Member Are You?

This basically confirms to me that the Illuminati is real and I'm going to find out who I am among their ranks.

Which 90s Cartoon Series Are You?

I better be Scooby Doo, otherwise this is all rigged and I quit.

What Piece of IKEA Furniture Are You?

I don't even know what to say about this one.

What Emma Roberts Character Are You?

"American Horror Story" Emma Roberts? "We Are The Millers" Emma Roberts? "Nancy Drew" Emma Roberts? "Unfabulous" Emma Roberts? You can definitely find out right now.

Can You Match The High School Musical Song To Its Movie?

Hell, yes, I can and hell, yes, I did.

Which Primitive Spongebob Meme Are You?

Sure, why not?

What Disney Non-Princess Are You?

I'm Nala, everybody. Get on my level.

There's even a BuzzFeed Quiz to tell you what BuzzFeed quiz you are... This is just getting ridiculous. But I love it so much.

There were way too many quizzes to include all of them in this post. Just go searching for them and you will find them undoubtedly. Excuse me while I go back into the depths of BuzzFeed and take some more totally unnecessary but addicting personality quizzes.