17 Things that Are Far Better Than Men

17 Things that Are Far Better Than Men

Avocado toast won't snapchat you 'wyd' at 2 in the morning after having left you on read for eight hours, will it?
155

Men in my life, I apologize in advance, but really we all know that I'm not wrong. Sometimes, you guys just do that thing, that drives us all absolutely insane; I bet you even know what it is. It's not really one thing, it's actually a million things, and I do love you guys. Really, I love you guys, but sometimes I might love these things here just a tiny, little bit more.

1. Dunkin Donuts

The day that men can make going to class bearable, functioning like a semi-normal human a possibility, and can be ordered through an app, we can talk.

2. Chik-Fil-A

I'm not even going to try and defend myself here because we all know that I'm right.

3. Chipotle

Guac beats men. Burrito bowls beat men. It's not even a competition. They sort of take the L there.

4. Starbucks

Refer back to No.1, also, the iced green tea they have is lovely.

5. Buff Chick Wednesdays

Black Bears know exactly what I mean, and they all agree.

6. Coffee

Coffee will almost never disappoint you, but men most likely always will.

7. Avocado toast

Avocado Toast won't snapchat you 'wyd' at 2 in the morning after having left you on read for eight hours, will it?

8. Ice cream

Ice cream won't lie to you, men very well might.

9. Your best friend

Your best friend always beats men, but you already knew that.

10. Dogs

You know who will always love you? Dogs. You know who might not? Men.

11. Face masks

Face masks at least do something good for you. You know who doesn't? Men

12. Shopping

Self-explanatory.

13. Target

Again, self-explanatory.

14. Christmas

The best time of the year vs. some guy who leaves you on read all the time? we all know what I am picking.

15. Snow

The greatest thing on earth, also better than men.

16. The Michael Buble Christmas album

AND IT IS NOT TOO EARLY FOR ME TO LISTEN TO IT, ELI.

17. Your bed

Your bed will never leave you, it just loves you and gives you blanket-hugs.