10 Things To Do On Halloween

10 Things To Do On Halloween

Are you having a hard time finding out what to do on Halloween? Here are ten things that you can do on that holiday. These ten fun things will make your Halloween fun and special.

1465
https://www.maxpixel.net/Pumpkin-Candles-Decoration-Halloween-Gruesome-6951810

1. Dressing Up

You can dress up as anything you want. You can live in the fantasy that you want to live in. You can be the character that you want to be. If Halloween is on a school day, then students and teachers can show off their costumes to each other and celebrate the holiday together.

2. Watching Halloween Movies

You can watch Halloween movies. You can watch the ones that you like.

3. Listen To Halloween Music

You can listen to Halloween music. It can be scary, creepy, or gothic music.

4. Trick-Or-Treating

You can go out and get candy from your neighborhood. You will be very happy when your neighbor hands out your favorite one.

5. Attend Halloween Events or Parties

You can attend a Halloween event. Some amusement parks hold one. You can attend the event with family or friends. Some places have a Halloween party. You can make one yourself with family or friends. Just make sure that the party is kid-friendly and safe.

6. Read Halloween Stories

You can read Halloween stories. It does not have to be completely about Halloween. Stories can have Halloween aspects like supernatural beings or thrilling murder mysteries.

7. Eat Halloween Treats

You can eat Halloween-themed food like cupcakes. You can either make them or buy them from a store. You can also order or make a Halloween cake.

8. Decorate Your House With Halloween Decorations

Show your Halloween spirit by decorating your house with Halloween decorations. When neighbors and guests pass by your house for a Halloween party, they will be enthralled by your house.

9. Do Halloween Pranks On Your Family Or Friends

You can scare your family or friends on Halloween to create comedy. Make sure your family or friends are alright with it. Make sure they can take the prank because some people cannot take a very scary prank.

10. Have Romantic Halloween Nights

You and your lover can dress up and have a nice romantic Halloween together. For example, a man can dress up as a Dracula and his lover can dress up as Dracula’s lover.