100 Songs That Shamelessly Consumed Your Pop Punk Years

This was probably the best phase of music. Ever.
205

Whether you like to admit it or not— the genre of "pop-punk" likely took over your iPods at one point during your adolescent and teen years. I wouldn't necessarily call it "emo" like some people do because to me, this type of music was not *emo-tional* majority of the time. It was a more upbeat, new version of rock music.

It's probable that you owned band merchandise from tours or concerts like Warped Tour or Bamboozle— but if your mom didn't want you to go to these mosh-pit events, you probably got your gear from Hot Topic. (Thanks for letting me go to them and even driving me there, Mom.)

This genre of music shamelessly consumed most of our years and to this day, I still don't regret it. Listening to these songs so many years later brings on so many memories and you best believe each lyric is remembered perfectly.

Here's 100 songs that took over our pop punk years:

1. "Miss Murder" by AFI

2. "Bleed for You" by Hidden In Plain View

3. "For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic" by Paramore

4. "Ashley" by Escape the Fate

5. "Reinventing the Wheel to Run" by Fall Out Boy

6. "Bring Em Out" by Hawk Nelson

7. "Girl All the Bad Guys Want" by Bowling for Soup

8. "Skin" by Breaking Benjamin

9. "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte

10. "Weekend Warriors" by A Change of Pace

11. "What's My Age Again?" by blink-182

12. "Six Feet Under The Stars" by All Time Low

13. "Fat Lip" by Sum 41

14. "She's A Lady" by Forever The Sickest Kids

15. "Be My Escape" by Relient K

16. "Count 'Em One, Two, Three" by The Maine

17. "I Hope This Comes Back To Haunt You" by Neck Deep

18. "Wendy Clear" by blink-182

19. "Kids In Love" by Mayday Parade

20. "Take My Hand [Remix]" by The Cab ft. Cassadee Pope

21. "Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional

22. "Scars" by Papa Roach

23. "Over My Head" by Lit

24. "Welcome To The Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance

25. "Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

26. "Bada Bing! Wit' a Pipe!" by Four Year Strong

27. "Feeling This" by blink-182

28. "Polyamorous" by Breaking Benjamin

29. "Playing With Fire" by Forever The Sickest Kids

30. "Drop The Girl" by Hit The Lights

31. "Catch Your Wave" by The Click Five

32. "Remembering Sunday" by All Time Low

33. "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance

34. "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At The Disco

35. "Jamie All Over" by Mayday Parade

36. "Have Faith in Me" by A Day To Remember

37. "Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)" by All Time Low

38. "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race" by Fall Out Boy

39. "I Miss You" by blink-182

40. "Girls & Boys" by Good Charlotte

41. "Thunder" by Boys Like Girls

42. "Three Cheers For Five Years" by Mayday Parade

43. "I'm Just A Kid" by Simple Plan

44. "Wasted Age" by We Came As Romans

45. "Hey Brittany" by Forever The Sickest Kids

46. "Run, Don't Walk" by Hey Monday

47. "The Rock Show" by blink-182

48. "About A Girl" by The Academy Is...

49. "Say Anything (Else)" by Cartel

50. "Everything I Ask For" by The Maine

51. "Like We Used To" by A Rocket To The Moon

52. "Chelsea" by The Summer Set

53. "Weightless" by All Time Low

54. "Anthem Part Two" by blink-182

55. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco

56. "The Curse Of Curves" by Cute Is What We Aim For

57. "The Adventure" by Angels & Airwaves

58. "American Idiot" by Green Day

59. "I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem)" by Good Charlotte

60. "Welcome To My Life" by Simple Plan

61. "Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard

62. "Sweetness" by Jimmy Eat World

63. "Stockholm Syndrome" by blink-182

64. "Dear Maria, Count Me In" by All Time Low

65. "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy

66. "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

67. "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" by The Offspring

68. "When I Come Around" by Green Day

69. "Still Waiting" by Sum 41

70. "1985" by Bowling For Soup

71. "The Future Freaks Me Out" by Motion City Soundtrack

72. "How You Love Me Now" by Hey Monday

73. "Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls

74. "Body Bag" by Hit The Lights

75. "Baby Blue Eyes" by A Rocket To The Moon

76. "I'd Do Anything" by Simple Plan

77. "Headstrong" by Trapt

78. "The Reason" by Hoobastank

79. "Down" by blink-182

80. "Breathing" by Yellowcard

81. "Time-Bomb" by All Time Low

82. "We'll Be A Dream" by We The Kings ft. Demi Lovato

83. "Right Girl" by The Maine

84. "You And I" by Anarbor

85. "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" by Fall Out Boy

86. "Gone So Young" by Amber Pacific

87. "Nine In The Afternoon" by Panic! At The Disco

88. "Guilty Pleasure" by Cobra Starship

89. "Give It Up" by Midtown

90. "Whoa Oh! (Me vs Everyone)" by Forever The Sickest Kids

91. "That's What She Said" by The Friday Night Boys

92. "Into Your Arms" by The Maine

93. "Perfect" by Simple Plan

94. "The Diary Of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin

95. "Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous" by Good Charlotte

96. "Memory" by Sugarcult

97. "Time After Time" by Quietdrive

98. "Fences" by Paramore

99. "If It Means A Lot To You" by A Day To Remember

100. "Sugar, We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy

You're welcome.