10 WTF? Moments From PLL

10 WTF? Moments From PLL

Flashback into the most disrupting moments from PLL

43
10 WTF? Moments From PLL
tvline

As many of you know, by this time next year PLL will no longer exist. Okay, that might be a bit dramatic because of course even if the series final season is coming up, we will still be able to re-watch the episodes on Netflix (or illegally on PutLocker #thuglife). PLL has been one my favorite shows since the beginning, and although I haven’t watched much of it since the reveal of Big A I still wanted to honor the series before its ending. Now sit back, relax and let me take you back to the most WTF moments of this series. And if you think I missed something, please comment and let me know what your favorite moment of the show is or which WTF moments made you go craycray.

1. Cece is A?

Personally, this was the most WTF moment! I was literally disgusted by the series and didn’t want to watch it anymore. After all this year to discover that A was just Cece who is in fact Charlotte who is Ali’s transgender sister. I mean okay that was pretty surprising but the reason behind her craziness was just disappointing. Really Marlene? Why? Mona was a better A! Remember how A was supposed to be a man after that prom episode?

PS: Remember how Cece was supposed to be Red Coat at one point? Remember how it doesn’t make sense that she killed Toby’s mom?

2. Alisson is Alive?

I remember my best friend kept telling me that Ali was still alive and I didn’t want to believe that. I was like “What? No way! They found her body! She dead.” So you can not only imagine my astonishment when I discovered that she was alive all this time and also that my anger because I like being right and I was wrong (for the first time).

3. Aria locked up with Garrett’s corpse

This was a Halloween episode and it started pretty good, the girls’ costumes were amazing and they had Adam Lambert, they were partying on a train, there’s nothing not amazing about this episode. But when Aria became hysterical because she was in a sort of box with Garrett’s corpse, the episode took another turn. Can you imagine being buried with a corpse? I wouldn’t be able to sleep for days!

4. Mona runs over Hannah

Remember all the nasty tricks you did to your friends. Can you imagine having a bff who hates you so much that she would drive over you? The one person you tell everything and she or he is secretly plotting against you not even to destroy your life or reputation but to kill you period. This is when I started thinking that no body *beep* with Mona.

5. Mrs. D buried Ali

Okay this one is a tough one. First of all Ali was still alive when she was buried, I can’t even begin to imagine how it feels like to be buried alive. That’s pretty scary right? Not only are you still breathing but your beloved mother is the one takes you to the ground. She didn’t even cry or made sure you were dead, she just threw her in the hole and adios!

6. A is for Aria

This one was more of a fan theory than an actual moment but it was pretty exciting! I really hoped that A was one of the girls because it made the show more exciting. Aria is so small and innocent that the thought of her being a psychopath is almost impossible to imagine. Remember when Marlene King was suggesting that Aria was A or how she told us that one of the fan had a theory on who A was? Liar liar liar!

7. Ashley runs down Wilden

Now this one was more like “Ashley Marin his a bad bee.” I also thought that she was completely insane but she is a mama bear. She wanted to protect her kid and did not thing of the consequences. But you can tell that everybody becomes unstable in this series, A is just that good of a psychopath. Remember when Aria killed Shauna? Remember when Spencer tried to kill Mona?

8. Hannah discover a message from A hidden in her teeth

I didn’t see this episode (bouh me) but I heard about it and saw a quick trailer of this. My jaw popped open for like 10 solid minutes. How? Like A is crazy we all knew that. But how are you gonna hide a message in somebody’s teeth? How is that even possible? How you even had the idea to do that, what if she never discovered the message? Seriously this was just craaaazy!

9. Jason’s collection of Aria’s pictures

Jason is cute and I can forgive him anything as long as he doesn’t take creepy picture of little Aria. Why Jason? This is back in season 2 where we learn that Jason was a stalker who kinda had a thing for Aria. But dude there is a line you don’t cross. This is why if you have a crush you better go talk to them ASAP instead of creeping on them and end up in jail.

10. A’s obsession with dolls

A is a player who likes to play with people hence it is why she was obsess with treating people like dolls (duh because it is a toy). Why couldn’t she have an obsession with food? Why dolls? I am forever scared of dolls because of PLL (and of course Annabelle). I am sorry for my future daughter but she will not play with dolls. I can’t even imagine being in a room full of dolls without being creeped out to death.