10 Weirdest Foods In America

10 Weirdest Foods In America

Who even thought of this?
201

America is known as the "fat country" I'm pretty sure these foods will explain why...

Pancake and Sausage on a stick

Or I could just order pancakes at a diner with sausage on the side, because that works too.

Cheese in a can

matter of fact its probably not even cheese at all.

Twinkies

Honestly these are so good, but I'd rather eat cake with filling in the middle from a bakery.

Chicken and Waffles

Breakfast for dinner? Or dinner for breakfast. The world may never know.

Pop Tarts

Us Americans love Pop Tarts, but to a foreigner, this is yet another reason for them to call us fat.

Kool Aid Pickles

Pickles soaked in Kool Aid...the world doesn't make sense anymore.

Grits

You're basically eating a plate of butter for breakfast. How appetizing.

Deep fried anything

On a scale of 1-America, if you have eaten deep fried anything, you're definitely American.

Spam

It's meat, in a can. This is just plain wrong on so many levels.

Spaghetti Tacos

Thanks "iCarly," for making up something that actually sounds somewhat good to eat.

Olive Loaf

I don't think I’ll ever be able to un-see this.