10 Ways To Use A Notebook

10 Ways To Use A Notebook

1441
StockSnap.io

I am super obsessed with buying notebooks and collecting them. Buying a new notebook or journal is exciting because there are so many different possibilities of things to write in them. However, writing about your day can get kind of boring, so I’ve compiled a list of different ways to use a blank notebook.

1.Daydream Journal

This is unlike the typical dream journal that recollects night dreams. If you catch yourself daydreaming constantly throughout the day then maybe fill up your notebook with the daydreams you have. This is a good way of keeping track of them and reflecting on them as well.

2.Friendship Journal

This is something I used to do in high school with some of my friends. You and a friend can write each other letters, write about places you go together, add pictures, etc. You can pass it around each week so each person adds something different.

3.Goals Journal

This is a good way to keep track of your goals. You could use "mind maps", which is a method for writing down your goals and breaking them down into smaller steps.

4.Scrapbook Journal

If you want to keep memories of a trip, day, etc. you can paste some pictures and write all about it. You can also add any kind of memorabilia from that day or trip. It's a creative way of way of scrapbooking on a smaller scale. Tumblr has inspired me to do this more often because they come out so pretty.

5.Gift Log

Use this to write down gifts you could potentially buy your friends. Write down things your friend(s) say they like and log it for future reference.

6.Gratitude Journal

Write down the things you are thankful for once a day for 365 days a year. This is a good habit to keep and it's always nice to look back at the things you're grateful for.

7.Habit Tracker

Use this to keep track of habits, both good and bad. You can hold yourself accountable for creating or reducing a habit. A habit could be anything from sleeping on time, giving yourself time for self-care, or monitoring meals.

8.Letters

You could write letters to people in a journal and keep them. It’s sort of a therapeutic way of letting your feelings out without necessarily showing them to anyone.

9.Doodles

One of my favorite kind of journals are those that have a blank page and a lined page. It gives you room to draw things out on one page and write things on the other.

10.Bullet Journal

Of course this list would not be complete without the famous bullet journal. While it's not my favorite way of getting myself organized; many people have shown to be productive by using this method. The bullet journal works like a personal planner where you can plan your days, weeks, and months. Plus, they are aesthetically pleasing.