10 Ways that "Pretty Little Liars" Relates To Us In Real Life

They are more like us than we really know.

216

The number one thing that all "Pretty Little Liars" fans know is that this show is addicting and insane on all levels. The show contains mystery and suspense that keeps us on the edge of our seats every week. It also has the right amount of drama and humor to keep our eyes glued to the television screen, but what is really keeping us addicted? It's sincerity. Here are 10 ways that "Pretty Little Liars" relates to us in everyday life.

10. In today's society, technology plays an important role in our lives. This is especially true for our cell phones! What is life without cell phones?

And just like us, Hannah Marin shares this exact same struggle.

9. We all have those days where we just want to lay in bed and be by ourselves.

.

Aria Montgomery shows us that it's totally okay to do this on our worst days or any day for that matter.

8. There is only one thing scarier than getting an "A" message and that is a text message from your angry mother.

We all have been in Emily's shoes at some point or another.

7. Let's be honest, at some point we all have had this same mindset as Hannah.

School isn't for everyone.

6. The heart of Pretty Little Liars is Emily Fields. She is like a lot of us today, just trying to stay true to ourselves even if others around us don't approve.

Emily symbolizes courage, which is something we all try to have.

5. When you have that one best friend or even group of friends. your job is to always have a shoulder for them to cry on.

4. For most of us, Dancing is our favorite thing to do, even if we aren't good at it. Emily is what we think we look like, but the reality is Hannah.

We love Buttabenzo!

3. One of the most special things is the relationship between a father and a daughter.

Emily and her dad symbolize many father, daughter relationships in real life and it warms our hearts every time they are on screen together.

2. Just like us, Spencer would do anything to protect the ones who she loves.

We all have a little bit of spencer in us.

1. The "Pretty Little Liars" have such a strong friendship. It's a friendship that we all admire and desire. They all have each others' backs and that is something that is realer than anything.

I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you!