10 Ways My Boyfriend Makes Me Smile

10 Ways My Boyfriend Makes Me Smile

He always puts me first.

10260
10 Ways My Boyfriend Makes Me Smile
smile

You know that special guy in your life, the one that makes you so ridiculously happy? The one that you can’t even explain to your friends; he’s simply so amazing, you can’t put it into words- they probably wouldn’t understand it anyways! But what is it about him that makes you so happy? Here are my ten reasons why my boyfriend makes me smile every day.

1. He make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

You know you are not the only girl in the world. He knows you are not the only girl in the world. It simply doesn’t matter. He treats you and makes you feel like you ARE the only girl, even though there are MILLIONS. He makes you feel special like you are set apart from the multitude of other females on earth

2. He’s not afraid to be silly.

I don’t know about you, but I certainly love it when a man can ease up and just be silly! Who wants to be around someone who is a bore anyways? He may make you happy because he will let down his guard and make some silly jokes with you. He may decide that it’s fine to do something totally silly like try to do cartwheels in the park and feed the ducks. Maybe he thinks it’s fun to see the new Disney movie in theaters. Whatever silly things he does, you love it and it makes you SO happy!

3. He can cheer me up no matter what.

This is a big one. After all, you know what they say: it’s amazing when someone can make you laugh when you don’t even feel like smiling. If your guy has the awesome ability to do that, then there is really NO wonder why he would make you so happy in your life. If your guy has ever seen you down and he’s able to cheer you up no matter HOW low you feel, then you should probably keep him around!

4. He always texts me.

I’m not saying he has to text you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But a man that will go out of his way to make sure you get a good morning and goodnight text every day is certainly a man that will make you happy. If he can be out with his guy friends doing guy things and still find time to send you a text message back, he cares about you- and of course, that should make you feel happy and very special. It may mean that he gets made fun of by his guy friends, but he doesn’t care; he wants to talk to YOU, and that’s all that matters. He will definitely take the jokes from his friends if it means texting back and forth with his special girl

5. He remembers the small details about me.

Someone who doesn’t really care about you or is only with you for the *wrong* reasons won’t remember the small details; heck, they won’t even bother to ask about them! If this guy in your life asks you about the small things and remembers things you tell him even though you think there’s no WAY he will remember, then he is one amazing dude. It’s even better if he puts his memory to practice, for example: let’s say during a rather casual conversation about coffee you mention your favorite is a caramel frappuccino. Then, a week later, he randomly surprises you at work with a large caramel frap with your name on the cup. That’s beautiful. Not only did he LISTEN to what you said, but he remembered that little detail and made it known to YOU that he cares enough to listen and remember the small details. Seriously, I say it again, things like that are just plain beautiful. Of course that would make any girl happy!

6. He puts me first.

A good man knows that his woman comes first- it is as easy as that. Her opinion comes before everyone else, if it’s between her and his friends he will always pick her, and she should be the one he comes home to first. His woman always comes first. If he goes out of his way to ensure you are first in his life (as much as possible- obviously this isn’t okay in certain situations), then you should certainly feel happy.

7. He understands me.

It is a beautiful thing to be with someone who understands you. After all, how many times in your life do you come in contact with someone who actually understands you through and through? They don’t sit there judging you, they don’t sit there blindly staring at you while you’re trying to express yourself, completely oblivious to what you’re talking about, they don’t think you’re boring or weird- they just get you. You can literally tell them anything, and feel comfortable doing so. They will understand what you are saying and either agree or try to help you out in whatever way they can. If you have a man that understands you, he is going to make you happy. Hands down.

8. He connects with me on a deeper level.

There are some people who only want to get to know you on the surface. They don’t care about what’s underneath. They don’t care about what’s going on inside of your mind. They don’t want to get to know YOU. Then there are the people are genuinely interested in who you are as a person and what you are all about. If this man is trying to get to know you on a deeper level, that’s something special you won’t find just anywhere. This shows that he really does care about you and wants to get to know the real you. He isn’t so stuck on your looks- although of course he thinks you’re stunning. He just wants a real, deep connection with you that goes beyond the surface.

9. He will go out of his way to make me happy.

A man that goes out of his way to make you happy? That’s enough to make any woman smile! This shows that he loves to see a smile on your face. He loves to make you happy and doesn’t want you to feel any kind of pain. He feels it is his duty to ensure you are happy at all times and will do just about anything to make you happy when you are feeling down. How amazing is that?

10. He has everything in order.

There is something about a man that has everything in order that makes a woman happy. We love to see a man who has a nice job (or is at least working towards one), knows how to treat a lady as well as others around him (is nice and friendly to people), has knowledge about different things, and just all in all is comfortable and confident with himself. That is attractive and will undoubtedly make you feel more secure and happy in the long run.

What does your guy do that makes YOU happy?