10 Underrated Twitter Accounts You Need to Check Out

The Chipotle burrito bowls (read: godsends) of the Internet

874

Justin Beiber has a truly astounding 55.5 million followers on Twitter. Approximately 183,333 times as many as I do – ridiculous, I know. Regardless of whose account it is, 55 million followers is a LOT of people. In terms of hidden gems of the Internet, the following accounts all have between 20 thousand to roughly 2 million followers, making them the 10 most underrated accounts you need to check out right now.

1. Your Away Message @YourAwayMessage
Honestly, your AIM account was nothing without a carefully thought out away message detailing all of your best friends, your past, present, and future plans, and a passive aggressive quote. This twitter account pokes fun at the then-serious, now-hysterical sentiments that were all feasible options for our away messages when AIM was a thing in 7th grade.
A Favorite Tweet:
"
summer05 is FiNALLY here. && itz *•*•*•*•going2B sick."

2. Bob Saget @BobSaget
Everyone knows Bob Saget as Danny from Full House but you might have thought he dropped off the face of the Earth when the show ended. WRONG. Bob Saget is now performing as a comedian and arguably has one of the greatest Twitters in the game. He tweets anything from Nicki Minaj lyrics to plain old funny thoughts about life. 
A Favorite Tweet:
"Excited to be in Sydney next week. That's not someone's name."

3. Riff Raff @JODYHiGHROLLER
Technically, Riff Raff is a rapper from Texas. His Twitter bio, however, claims "iM A PREGNANT TEENAGE PROM QUEEN, i HAVE MOODSWiNGS LiKE CAMERON DiAZ ON HER PERiOD, LUCKiLY LYRiCALLY iM THE EQUiVALENT TO VERSACE CEREAL" He tweets ridiculous pictures, vines, and text tweet all of his tweets are written in capital letters besides the "i"s which are always lowercase. Annoying? Yes. Intriguing? Double yes. 
A Favorite Tweet:
"
iM KNOWN FOR 2 THiNGS 

1. REPEATEDLY DROPPiNG HiT SONGS
2. BLOCKiNG ANYONE WHO EVEN SO MUCH AS SLiGHTLY HiNDERS MY NEON ViBE"

4. God @TheTweetOfGod
Have you ever wished that the Bible could have been written in tweets? Probably not, but now that you think about it, it's not such a bad idea, huh? Thanks for nothing @OldTestament @NewTestament. This account features funny tweets of what God would say about how his creations have played out.
A Favorite Tweet:
"People seemed like a good idea at the time."

5.  DiGiorno Pizza @DigiornoPizza
DiGiorno arguably has the most fun-loving social media team out there. I mean, tweets about frozen pizza can only be so interesting, right? This twitter has fun with it's tweets and manages to relate pizza to almost anything in the world. 
A Favorite Tweet:
"YO, IS YOUR DEFENSE THE PLOT OF THE FINAL EPISODE OF LOST BECAUSE IT’S FULL OF HOLES #DiGiorNOYOUDIDNT #NFLSunday"

6. Cher @Cher
What can I even say here? Cher is a queen among peasants and her Twitter account is sorely underrated. It is honestly unclear if Cher even knows how to use Twitter properly, but in my opinion, no one should ever teach her the rights and wrongs; let her do her thing. 
A Favorite Tweet
"Can anyone C me"

7. Ken Jennings @KenJennings
Many know Ken Jennings for having the longest winning streak on the popular game show, Jeopardy. If followers were dollars, he won about 18 times more dollars on the show but that doesn't mean his tweets aren't hilarious. Ken is definitely one of the wittiest Twitter users. 
A Favorite Tweet:
"SO TIRED of clapping happily when a kid takes more than 1 try to blow out birthday candles. His wish is screwed, why are we ignoring this"

8.  Suri's Burn Book @SurisBurnBook
This account takes on the persona of Suri Cruise, the impeccably dressed 8 year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. The tweets are snarky comments made about other children of celebrities but sound like they are being made by the Fashion Police on E! 
A Favorite Tweet:
"JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A FERRAGAMO HANDBAG DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BEHAVE LIKE A CHILD. (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SHILOH.)"

9. GOP Teens @GOPTeens
GOP teens is an hysterical account that pokes fun at extreme right-wing ideas with a certain sarcasm that can come across as incredibly funny or "wait, is this being serious or not?" The tweets are characterized by plentiful random #hashtags throughout the tweets and the occasional picture of a Republican president. The tweets can definitely be offensive if taken out of context, so it's important to understand that they are all satirical and the account is not actually affiliated with the Republican party.
A Favorite Tweet:
"#Teens:
#Obama is from #Africa. 
#Ebola is from #Africa. 
#Coincidence?"

10. WTF Renaissance @WtfRenaissance
WTF Renaissance is an account that takes paintings from the Renaissance era and tweets funny captions that pertain to modern-day life to go along with the picture. In this case, a picture is worth a thousand words.
A Favorite Tweet:
"Hannah had her hands in the air like she just don't care. There really is no party like an S-Club party."