As the school year comes to a close, there are certain questions that every student is bound to get from basically anyone they come into contact with: friends, family members, professors, you name it. So, to aid in your preparation to answer the inevitable bombardment, here's 10 unavoidable end of the year questions
1. "Where's your hometown again?"
2. "Are you working this summer?"
3. "What classes are you taking next year?"
4. "Have you picked a major by now?:
5. "Where are you living next year?"
6. "Are you excited to be done?"
7. "Do you have a lot of finals?"
8. "What day are you going home?"
9. "Where are you living next year?"
And, finally, the one they never mean: