10 Best T.V. Couples

10 Best T.V. Couples

The couples we should want to be like.

59
10 Best T.V. Couples
eonline

Being in a relationship is hard work and everyone knows that and everyone is always looking for their prince or princess. But I think that sometimes we need too look for our Corey or Topanga, our Jess to our Rebecca. These TV couples sure might be fictional but so is the idea of a princess or prince. So the 10 best TV couples without further ado.

1. Corey and Topanga

So for most 90's kids everyone remembers Boy Meets World and was probably patiently waiting for after school to watch the great TV show and watch our most desired couple Corey and Topanga. They understood each other and did not care about what anyone said about how young they were or how stupid they were because they loved each other through all the years.

2. Monica and Chandler

Everyone loves Friends no matter the age. They loved Joey and his stupidity, Ross for his divorces, Phebie for her smelly cat but then there is Monica and Chandler. They both waited a long time for the right person and went through many relationships before they found each other. Once they did it was like no one could compare to their love for each other no matter the commitment issue Chandler had and the OCD Monica had. It was the little things that meant a lot to them.

3. Blair and Chuck

For all those Gossip Girl lovers out there this is the couple that we all want. We want a man like Chuck who would give up all his happiness to give Blair hers. Blair supported Chuck in all his bad and found all his good brought out really the best in him. They ended up together through all the chaos of the upper east side.

4. Haley and Nathan

Oh the drama that comes with getting married at 17 and still being in high school.The sacrafices each of them gave up for each other from basketball and music. They knew that they loved each other really quickly and couldn't wait to start their forever together.

5. Jessie and Rebecca

Jessie and Rebecca are probably still my favorite couple to this date. They worked at their relationship everyday and celebrated the best of times with their family. They fought but always made up and never could stay angry at each other for to long.

6. Luke and Lorelai

Everyone knew Luke loved Lorelai from the beginning but it took Lorelai a little while to realize she loved Luke. He was always there when she needed him from every break up, the need for coffee or food, and when her house needed fixing. Even after the huge issue of no wedding and Luke has a kid they still found their way back to each other.

7. Rory and Logan

Logan brought out so much in Rory and sometimes you need to find that person who knows exactly how to change you for the better. Even though they did not end together they loved each other from the very end.

8. Ted and Robin

How I Met Your Mother was full of different relationships, each of them married other people before they were finally able to realize how much they loved each other the whole time. When one wanted to admit their love for the other that is when the other would find someone else.

9. Jim and Pam

Goes without saying.

10. Derek and Meredith

The best.