For most people, Christmas season begins on the day after Thanksgiving. November is the month leading up to the day we eat turkey, December is the month for preparing for Christmas. However, some people don't wait for Thanksgiving to be over before starting the pre-Christmas planning. For those people, Christmas season begins on November 1st. Here are the signs you're one of those people:
1. You're already counting down to Christmas.
2. You get excited, not annoyed, when you see Christmas commercials and decorations in stores.
3. You've already started taking out your decorations.
Why, yes, I have already decorated the tree. Thanks for noticing.
4. You listen and sing along to Christmas music already.
Mariah Carey and Michael Buble albums are out and in use.
5. You've started watching Christmas movies (thank you, Hallmark Channel).
6. You're planning (or buying) gifts for everyone already.
7. You get annoyed whenever someone tells you its not even Thanksgiving.
Don't tell me you need a month to prep for Thanksgiving.
8. You broke out your Christmas sweater(s).
9. Your diet has switched from normal foods to hot chocolate and Christmas cookies.
10. You won't let the haters get you down about your enthusiasm.
Don't be the grinch.