10 Times 'Sweet Home Alabama' Totally Described Every Southern College Girl

Hey, it relates to me just as much as you, girlfriend.

876

As all Southern girls know, we can get a little crazy sometimes. Nine times out of ten, we have also all seen the movie "Sweet Home Alabama". If you're like me, sometimes this movie just really gets you.

Please enjoy the 10 times, the movie "Sweet Home Alabama" adequately described my Southern girl life.

1.

This one goes without speaking, DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY MOMMA. End of discussion. Mess with our family, you're messing with us and that just doesn't fly.

2.

I feel this way pretty much 24/7. When I'm in Knoxville, home is always on my brain. Whenever I get home though, I find myself thinking about my second home all too much. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT.

3.

We can also be a little blunt. Sorry, we tell it like it is.

4.

YES, YES, and more YES. Just because my words take a few seconds longer doesn't make me any less intelligent.

5.

When a true southern girl falls, we fall HARD. If we truly love someone, that doesn't just go away. BUT, don't take our soft heart for weakness we can be cold as a stone when we need to be.

6.

As I said previously, don't mess with us. We can be stubborn, spiteful, and can make your life heck if we need to. We love hard, but we also fight hard. Did I mention we were spiteful?

7.

Ahhhh, our temper. Yes, sometimes that gets the best of us. When a southern girl is mad, she will probably call you everything under the sun and definitely wants the last word! Let us rant, and forgive us later because you know we will be apologizing for the things we said in an hour or so most of the time.

8.

It's probably your fault too...just get used to it. No, in all seriousness. We may blame you for somethings that really aren't your fault. Just remember, our temper sometimes causes us to say things we really don't mean. Other times, though, it's FOR SURE your fault.

9.

I'd like to say they got this one wrong, but let's all be honest with ourselves. WHY do we do this??

10.

BUT, if you can handle all our crazy mood swings and indecisive tendencies, we really will love you like no other. We fall hard, love deep, and probably care more than any other crazy woman you will ever meet.

From Your Site Articles