What Character Would You Be On Netflix's New Show 'Love?'

Are you more like Mickey or Gus?

24
google

Since the beginning, Netflix has always been our saving grace and ultimate go-to as a college student. Netflix is there for us in all times of need: when we're bored, upset, tired and downright lazy. Once they started making their own original series shows such as "House of Cards" and "Fuller House," we knew they were capable of creating anything. Then they brought us the new original series "Love," another story about a girl and a guy, but this time there is no sugar coating or happy, sappy endings. It is love in the 21st century: complicated. Social media is constantly causing problems, external issues come to play and boy is it relatable. There is a little bit of you in each of these characters, but which one are you most like?

The Party Girl.

Meet Mickey. She is the cool girl that lives in California, works in radio production, is constantly smoking a cig and has a terrible track record with men. She abuses alcohol and drugs, but is working to better herself and find happiness in things other than partying. Sound familiar to some of you?

The Nerdy, Nice Guy.

Now, meet Gus. He is that nerdy kid you knew in high school that went on in life and somehow gets all of these pretty girls because finally girls realized that they were actually nice guys, just only several years after high school. He has the weirdest job, he's an on-set tutor for a current production and in his efforts to work his way up and become a writer, he totally ruins it by having an episode and nearly gets fired. In the beginning of the season he was getting broken up with because he was too nice, but he then turns into a self-entitled crazy person after he goes on a power trip.

The Best Friend That Brings Out The Best In You.

We all have that one friend that seems to have it all together (mostly). They're the friend that all the parents love, you sometimes hate because they're always loved, and they bring out the best side of you. Well meet Bertie. Not only is she sent from God herself, she has an adorable Australian accent that makes everyone love her even more. She is Mickey's roommate and go-to friend whenever she needs help or a wing-woman.

Your Friend That Is Glued To Their Phone.

Similar to your party girl friend in the hyper aspect, we all have that one friend (or two, or three) that is constantlyglued to their phone, whether they are texting, tweeting, FaceTiming, whatever it may be. Meet Arya, your typical misunderstood child star. She is high maintenance, a total brat sometimes, and never listens to what you're saying because she's too busy being preoccupied with her phone. Although she can be terrible at times, deep down she is a really nice person, especially when you're somewhere with no cell service.

For those of you who haven't met your character match, don't fret. Right now season one is on Netflix, but just wait for Season two because I think we will be introduced to some really interesting characters.