10 Times 'Gilmore Girls' Was A 10/10 Depiction Of College Life

A show that perfectly portrays every college students feelings.

100
The CW

College; some of the weirdest times of our lives. These 4 years will be filled with ups, downs, and plenty of in-betweens. Here are 10 times "Gilmore Girls" perfectly captured those strange college moments.

1. When your friend decides to go out on a Tuesday night

I will never understand how some people manage to go out every single night of the week, and still make it up for their 8 a.m. the next morning.

2. When it's finals week and you're staying up any way you can

Starbucks, I'm sorry but you're going to need to stay open until later than 11 p.m. tonight. This one's gonna be an all-nighter.

3. When you get back home after your first day of classes

We all know the feeling of looking forward to the first day of classes, only to realize that nobody in the class is recognizable, and you already have a homework assignment due the next day.

4. Midterms...

Sometimes even worse than finals week, midterms seem to roll in the week after we get back to school. Studying never seems to get more bearable...

5. When syllabus week is over and the real content of your classes starts

How did we manage to go from no homework at all to suddenly having 3 papers, 2 projects, and a film to make by tomorrow?

6. When you make a friend in your least favorite class

Ah, I guess going to class isn't as bad now that we have each other to rant to the entire time.

7. When it's 3 a.m. and you start to question your life decisions

At this point, we're all delusional. Here's to those nights where we've lost all track of time, and eventually begin to lose all mental capabilities whatsoever.

8. When you've hit mid-semester and everything falls apart at once

At first, adding that second major and two minors seemed like a good idea, and then you quickly start to question those bold college decisions.

9. When you get a bad grade on an assignment and try to pretend you don't care

Are you though? We all really do care about our grades, no matter how hard we try to tell ourselves we don't.

10. When you sleep through your alarm and end up waking up 5 minutes before class

At this point, is it even worth going? Of course, it is... but do I want to? Obviously not.