10 Times Dorothy Killed It On 'The Golden Girls'

"Remind me when I feel better to kick the crap out of her." –Dorothy Zbornak

2142
houseofdevereaux | Tumblr

I've religiously watched "The Golden Girls" for as long as I can remember. Some of my earliest memories are watching "The Golden Girls" on Hallmark before bed. My favorite has always been Dorothy because she is SAVAGE. Dorothy Zbornak is full to the brim with wit and brains and never lets her roommates forget. Her insults and quick comebacks are in my opinion what make the show so great. Here are 10 times this true golden icon was at the top of her sarcasm game.

Bless her heart, Blanche could not let this girl live. Dorothy is always serving looks. Long skirts and tall boots were a staple for her.

R.I.P. to anyone who crossed Dorothy on a bad day, especially Rose. She's the smartest substitute teacher I know, schooled on every subject except St. Olaf.

....true. Dorothy has lived through a lot, and her mother is Sophia, so of course she's wise.

Didn't I mention that she was savage?

She's not afraid to unleash a jab that cuts deep.

Dorothy and Stan divorced after 38 years of marriage, but he will never escape the wrath of Dorothy.

Ya girl, Dorothy– always keeping everyone on their toes.

Sorry, Stan... she's not wrong.

More Dorothian quips were made at this kitchen table than I can count!

She wasn't only a substitute English teacher. She was a substitute b*tch.