10 Times Cameron Boyce Made Us Smile

10 Times Cameron Boyce Made Us Smile

Most of us know him as Luke Ross from Jessie, some of us know him as Carlos or Conor; but all of us know him as Cameron Boyce.

468
10 Times Cameron Boyce Made Us Smile
Cameron Boyce-Instagram

It was recently announced that Disney Channel star Cameron Boyce, 20, had died from an ongoing medical condition. In honor of the fond childhood memories that Boyce left us with, here are some of his best moments.

1. Crazy hair don't care

Cameron Boyce-Instagram

For those of us with thick course hair, we understand the entertainment of molding the monster on our heads into different styles.

2. When he graduated 

Cameron Boyce-Instagram

I think it's safe to say we were all happy when Cameron and Karan graduated, considering some young actors/actresses don't even finish high school.

3. Jam session

Camperon Boyce-Instagram

If you don't know what it is like to have a jam sesh with your friends then I feel bad for you. Thinking about all the times I was hanging around with friends and randomly breaking out in music brings a smile to my face.

4. Mousse catastrophe 

Cameron Boyce-Instagram

Remember kids, make sure all the black hair mousse is out of your hair before taking a nap.

5. Throwback Thursday

Cameron Boyce-Instagram

Throwback Thursdays are the best thing to ever happen to social media. Not only do we get to post adorable throwback pictures but celebrities do too!

6. Hey batter 

Karan Brar-Instagram

If you didn't tune into 2016 All-Star softball game when Cameron Boyce and Karan Brar played, you definitely

missed out on the most interesting softball game I've ever seen.

7. Mood: Black Turtleneck 

Cameron Boyce-Instagram

Wearing a black turtleneck can make anyone feel like the most stylish person alive. Obviously, Cameron was feeling himself in these pictures, and rightly so.

8. Hey Jessie

Karan Brar-Instagram

Every time we saw "Luke" appear on Jessie it was almost guaranteed that Cameron was going to make us laugh.

9. Old Town Road 

Skai Jackson-Instagram

When Skai posted this throwback picture of the Jessie cast it was giving off some Old Town Road vibes. They were before their time.

10. Father's Son

Cameron Boyce-Instagram

Cameron relationship with his dad was something that could put a smile on anyones face.